Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It’s not, he just saw a wagon on Leafia and wanted to join it

1 Like

I don’t feel any difference from Gorta’s non-commitment tbh. Apathy is difficult to gauge in general, so I wouldn’t know.

Rather than that, what are your thoughts on executing Leafia today?

1 Like

Nah I think the way he handled Wazza was very indirect and similar to the way he handled my slot where he only expressed a scumread on me when I wasn’t in the thread

1 Like

just because you say it doesnt make it true
also your job is to convince us
not convince yourself

You might be onto something there.

Yes, but in that case:
“Even though you say Marl is capable of fakespewing v!Leafia as wolf”,
“do you think he is actually doing that?”

I know just because I say it doesn’t make it true but there’s a reason most people have me at least as a townlean.

He definitely tried.

who is “most people”

1 Like

Most people. Wazza is the only one who wasn’t by EoD1 if I recall. Out of those that expressed a read on me anyway.

name people

if its most people its gotta be easy to name them

IIRC Vul, even though he now has Leafia as his top suspect because of how the flow is looking.

Atlas, it is. Because I’d have to name everyone but Wazza to do so. Wazza was literally the only one who expressed a scumread on me by EoD 1.

2 Likes

Name even one person who’s last read on me D1 was a scumread besides Wazza.

That’s not how it works though.

Even if people don’t say anything about you,
that doesn’t mean they are townreading you.

For example, what if people (like me) were nullreading you? Would you still force them to say that they were townreading you because they didn’t scumread you?

Nullread isn’t a scumread and how am I supposed to know their read without them telling me? Also, yes. That is how it works. You can’t say oh, I was scumreading him/her for a while now without expressing it when you first start scumreading them or it’ll look suspicious. Most people had me at null at worst.

Wait a minute. Didn’t Windward say Marl reacted to you getting wagonned early Day 1?

…so basically, wouldn’t everyone in that wagon suffice as “people who don’t townread you”?

1 Like

CORRECT! Now, with that in mind, can you still say the following?