Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

^_^

Anyway marl since apparently leafia can kill a whole wolf team by herself as wolf I am vetoing her lynch today.

1 Like

Smart. Deal.

brave take, you can sit in the town tree today

but
i’m the leader

Ha ha ha… of course you are.

Of course. We all know who the leader is.

… …

It’s you! Yes, that’s what I meant.

real talk i dont really wanna yeet leafia today anyway
i think she is >rand to be w but i want to see her response to what i said

i think wazza is more likely a hit anyway

1 Like

Bradland seems mildly mafiay too

Nah wazza seems cool

Sure I am so far still down for Wazza stuff

also thoughts on wind’s posts about you and stuff and why I voted her? Does that check out for town wind? someone’s gotta have a bead on this person lol

Unrelated but like, whats the actual point of the flavor we chose is it just for memes

it was also your role randomized.

1 Like

still waiting on her to answer my questions on what leafia posts she skimmed, will get back to you

dont wanna show my hand too early and all

Fair.

I do get MLd a lot (again, 39% of my village games), but 50% (real percentage) of those times happen on day 3/4, (23%/27%) after people have killed other people and decide that i could actually be in my wolfrange, especially if I’ve pushed wolves. I think in the times I’ve been MLd (i want to look more into this) it has always been majority wolves on or pushing my wagon, and they keep me around for that day 3/4 ML because they know people will be fine with it. If I’m not dead by D4 though I most likely won’t be killed by the village

fun bonus fact, I have never been yeeted as a wolf on day 4

I do actually think I’m polarized enough in a way- in a lot of town games I will be obvious town in the way that you just…know? I don’t understand other people’s reads on me, ok,.
but in my wolfgames i can barely maintain the same energy as i do as a villager in general so i become obvious latest at like day 3 (30% of the time i am killed as a wolf it is on D3) but as that’s when the majority of my village elims happen i don’t know how to feel about that

I’ve gotten sidetracked enough here

anyways I don’t know but I don’t really care enough to think about wind’s approach to me right now because I don’t feel confident in her being a wolf enough to care

Someone said you are a Crichard alt i assume this is true

where the heck is alice

2 Likes

Foiled again.

I like her vibes and sticking around thread when she should be sleeping

I know it’s not AI really for a lot of people and sticking around later is an easy townread method but wind is a good player and I am going to assume she is town today and work from there as much as my brain will let me

true but no

what is the purpose behind this question :wowee:

1 Like