Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Chrom

Chrom is cool but no one is beating the Queen on a nice summer day tbh

1 Like

I’ve been trying to solve you by interaction rather than just isoing
I did iso you to look at a couple of your posts but not all
But I actually like the way in which you’re interacting. You ask questions, see something that catches your attention, probe there and wait to see the response, then follow up from there and ask others what their opinions are on it as well.
Townlean.

I mean it’s a consistent methodology and I see you picking apart longer chains of posts for inconsistencies.

That does fit with how you’ve been treating me, at least.

Hmm, so what did those mysterious wolf reads go that were missing? Who AREN’T you town leaning?

I’d expect that, if you were wolfing, you’d let some inconsistencies slip without comment if they’re your partners, and also because sometimes making a note of inconsistencies from villagers but not pushing them right away gives you leverage to push later if the thread consensus starts to trend towards scumreading those villagers. If you comment on it too early, you sometimes have to take back your scumreads because they’ve talked themselves out of how you’d usually scumread them as town.

Does that make any sense or am I overthinking it

i retract my earlier townread on kiiruma i think

2 Likes

this interaction is just fucking weird on both ends

1 Like

I’m building a towncore first and poeing everyone else. I’m one of those people lol.

I won’t be around for a chunk of day irl because it’s board game day, but I have a list of specific players I want to follow up on and sort when I come back.

windy did you actually do this or did you just make it up to go against thread

I can believe you’d expect that if I were wolfing, yes.

Idk if I’m having a deja vu or if Kii voted Gorta during RVS in a recent game and Gorta had the exact same reaction

I skimmed ten posts randomly and decided to go against the thread

if it did happen, i wasn’t there :joy_cat:

Im sheriff tp on me

3 Likes

so did you townread their posts? or just have them at null? also which posts did you skim?

i’m arsonist and you’re already doused, srry

3 Likes

how can you be sheriff I am sheriff

1 Like

So i only reas the first 200 posts but Vulgard seemed trying to hard in them and is prolly mafia