Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

blood on the forums, and the last stand of the virtuous game from a year ago

give me like 30-60 mins to read through the thread

Personally I had no problem with you (probably because I haven’t read much of you) my main concern is Vulgard.
But your Leafia wolf read IMO is pretty bad, but I’ll hear you out, can you provide a reason why you believe Leafia to be a wolf when considering what Atlas has stated previously on that Leafia is always wolfy 98 percent of the time, what makes you so confident that this time in this game Leafia is gonna flip wolf?

Gotta say I don’t mind Wind right now, still not confident enough to say I village read them, but I’ll take a look at their ISO.

21 replies, 8 billion liked posts

Calm down kiddos marl will be with you shortly

1 Like

Don’t patronize me I know what rvs is :joy_cat: it doesn’t change the fact that it feels odd

Bruh

This was the first post that I liked or at least caught my eye. I like it but I’m also bias since it is basically just a similar read to mine and relatable.

I’ll also have to look back to where and when Brad did the Wind townread because most posts before these were meme posts by Wind.

Ok I’ll admit it, we make similar reads, although we probably use a different process.

Yeah I really need to read that Vulgard and Wazza interaction.

Don’t worry we can both take equal blame. Still pretty confident Leafia is Village.

I do like this post because it disregards the potential wolf motivation of “I’ll make a Town Read on a LHF and hope to look good and hope they believe me to be good when they flip town.”

Not sure, gonna have to look into that.

Went through 100 of WInd’s posts so far (or rather speed read through till something caught my eye, probably read the other 100 or so later.

I also decided to disregard this since there was some brief mention of Brad usually town reading wind early in every game they play with Wind.

The 21 replies were literally all leafia just responding one by one to my posts without quoting them

:skull:

3 Likes

Nah you would have to get every single FM player to go to this site and specifically like each post to even make it close to 8 billion and that’s still not enough but I get the point your trying to make.

@Leafia Don’t worry kiddo, Marl will be with you shortly!

1 Like

No marl won’t marls leaving forever

/vote achromatic
viva la revalucion
@Host_Account_2

no but like actually though

“sheep me itll be funny” and then getting like five people to do it??
sus

(the five people part is less important but still)

Like this isn’t even a “You seem wolf so I push” vote but rather a “You could be a wolf so I’ll vote you” vote, can easily be a buss vote.

I mean, I’ll need to read into wazza’s side of things but I personally don’t think the you/leafia situation is any better either.

I don’t really agree with the no merit part as I think their vote and pressure on you made allot of sense, but when wazza said “pulling reads out constantly” like correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Leafia just usually do that?
but again this is an interaction that can be done by two partners.

The quick vote on Leafia after Wazza gave the response (I’ll have to check it out) isn’t a good look for Vulgard IMO and definitely doesn’t make me want to reconsider my vote on them.

Here they just fling into a wazza town read and start agreeing with wazza and tbh I feel like if that was a case they would have had a different reaction to leafia at the beginning but probably just my bias opinion

I also want to point out, I really like Achro from that response towards Vulgard.

This seems to be a very inconsistent 180 by Vulgard.

@Achromatic Is this the interaction your referring to because none of this to me indicates “Never W/W”

I mean, fair enough. Does that make any of us evil for it?
I just didn’t in particular want to think too much read wise since I wasn’t here except at the very start.

Plus I’m only a vanilla so I don’t exactly get info or anything to help

It’s not, Your wazza vote isn’t good nor bad it is just meh vote with really nothing behind it.
If your read holds true like you said it does then I expect you to give more Eliza read progression before the end of the day and if you would like to request I’ll try and give more Leafia read progression before the end of the day.

What was the need to mock Leafia?

I mean I brought up my concern and talked with Illwei on it potentially being a “You say I’m Wolfy you a wolf read” by Leafia.

Dude tell me I’m not the only one that finds this response by Vulgard wolfy.
The dude tells me what was the point of asking as he just disregards the fact me and brad talked about the other 3 of his reads together.
Like honestly I have a question and this is a general concern, can you not comprehend I was asking for the full reads on you, wind and marl or are you seriously saying you have a problem with me including Illwei in that post.
Like Vulgard it doesn’t take an Einstein to scroll down and see my point of it was that I was only concerned on the other 3 reads.

@Marluxion Thoughts on Vulgard?