Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

He says after complaining about something he doesn’t even read properly and make any sense asking if he did.

1 Like

I’m not sure why I’m even here. Peacing out until EoD. Kill my slot if you want.

I’m prepared to be hit with AtE memes. I really don’t see the point in posting anything when the thread environment is so hostile and my best attempts to read the game are met with OMGUS and attacks on my mental capacity. I’ve given reads on most players in the game that are readable and hopefully at least some of them are correct.

Have fun.

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

there wasn’t even any toxicity when you began speaking earlier lmfao

cop-out excuse, we love it.

Yes me pointing out how a post you made makes no sense is hostile.
I agree. XD

The sad part is he is probably not gonna respond to this post because he knows he randomly came up with that question without thinking/reading properly.

he ignored my entire wallpost about his read on me so if you managed to get a response I’d be impressed tbh

700 posts to read

W hat

@Wazza While your here can you do me a favour.
Look at that post there.

Now tell me how you feel about this following question about it:

Hm
Don’t think I came in at a good time

Yall need to chill

I’m confused
why did he even bring up Illwei when you said you weren’t gonna question it

This ain’t a bad time really

I think he misread and thought I was asking for Illwei and Min read when it was the exact opposite and if Vulgard bothered to scroll down more he would have seen that.

meh that’s not really anything then to care about tbh, Vulgard hasn’t been caring about this game from the start seemingly considering his reads have been flip floppy in literally every other post

My vote is staying on Vulgard for the remainder of the day unless he bothers to explain himself to me.

I don’t honestly care if he doesn’t care about this game, he can at least make sure he is understanding what he is responding to or ask about it.

Just caught up on the conversation and

This just seems like a miscommunication
Zorvo says “all reads except min and illwei”
Vulgard seems to have misinterpreted that to “all reads especially min and illwei”

Zorvo’s kinda bloating this way the fuck out of proportion, and I’m not sure whether that’s scummy

Well okay so you do acknowledge that

Why push them on it then

“They’re not answering me” is not a sign that they’re scum, it’s a sign they found you annoying

1 Like

got sidetracked putting away groceries, im just going to send what i have

Details(didnt want to send a full wall and block anything0

My Reads, These are probably going to end up weak because im having trouble reading today and also the fact that its day 1

Hippopablompoyeetus -
Gorta -
Eevee -
WindwardAway -
Leafia -
Wazza - Wazza starts off weak with fluff posting(we all do this day one dont lie), defends leafia which is fair because leafia is acting more townie(somehow) then the LSotV game we played where she was the evil converter. leaning more town for me
Zorvo - immediately started off with town reads on Leaf/Illwei and backs it up later, but no other hard reads after that?
Vulgard -
Min -
Alice -
Beancat -
Zone_Q11 -
Atlas -
Bradland -
Achromatic -
Marluxion -
Illwei -
Kiiruma -
ElizaThePyscho -