Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I read NK as neutral kier.

*neutral killer.

what do you guys call night kills

ok seth then what did vulgard do that comes from only wolf vulgard and not town vulgard

ToS lingo too.

but also the punishment for lynching a great player day one if you are wrong is kind of harsh. Do you have some reason to believe a great player like vul won’t be killed at night or mech solved by say, day 3-4?

1 Like

Night kills.

hi it’s me i’m a great player

Yes but I have pointed to like 10 wolfy posts of yours like you are asking about Vul, we’ve progressed to anti-spew for you.

Nk is for both we mostly just use context clues

achro i’m not a wolf

and i’m not the one asking about vul, i think vul is town. that’s seth

You were asking for evidence of wolfy posts, is what I meant.

Also maybe you aren’t a wolf, but I for sure want to hear everyone’s take on you! Personally I can’t resolve your really bad solving as town but maybe you just are having a bad start to the game. Nothing is certain, sure.

i’m just happy to be here
if i die so be it
also i dont think my solving has been bad
i think i’m right on at least 2 of my bottom 4

i would be HAPPIER to be here if you like
pretended you thought i could be town until i end up biting the dust so i dont get :wowee: 'd every time i read one of your posts

1 Like

Repeat your bottom four.

leafia wazza windy kiiruma

2 Likes

Its ok Marl being the first one to die is important, you can set the tone of dead chat and be known as the king of dead chat

1 Like

I mean in fairness it is day one. I of course think you COULD be town. I don’t have a scan or anything and my memories of you are fuzzy. I just don’t believe in going ‘g-gosh I am so conflicted.’ I go with my top read, if I wanted certainty I’d invest in tech long term.

achro dont bs me you will never change your mind on me :joy_cat:

and that’s fine
but dont lie to me

we are the same