Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

eh
i thought she was towny earlier with her reasoning for leafia but the way she’s treated me in particular is not what i’m used to from her

Eh idk kiirumas p savage and roasty as town

If anything the fact kiiruma hasnt purposefully been patronising to me yet makes me sus of them

@Leafia why did u like being in bottom 4

This doesn’t feel malice to me, more like chiding you for looking at RVS and on that point Kiiruma is 100% correct at least.

I don’t know I figured you both liking vul as town when he is being wagoned might influence you more than an rvs vote.

Weird take, Marl, but one I will consider if you flip town at any point as you might know interactions better than I do (note: obviously you do)

1 Like

not with me though!

Im kinda tempted to just send leafia

Noting Alice’s read of Hippo/marl if Hippo tries this weak shit and if I have a shot tonight and marl flips wolf I will always shoot hippo

1 Like

Wtf how

Why does alice think me and marl are aligned

think you tmi’s marl with your read of him. fwiw I don’t agree with this take but going onto LHF when marl hasn’t done much to move the needle will make me screech.

You need to remember the ABC’s of Forum Mafia

Alice Be Capping

Im quite happy voting marl too, i think marl and leafia are prolly both mafia

yeah maybe it is possible. marl trying to bus leafia and that’s why his argument sucks has plenty of equity.

also 3/4s of the wagon on her being wolfy earlier but marl’s really shitty case being ‘solvey’ is high on the ‘yikes’ scale

It’s not that part I like. I like the fact that he said what his bottom four are.

oh god do I have to pay close attention to likes. Windward liked 14 of my posts am I being pocketed???

2 Likes

Like I said, it’s more yhan he does 90% of the time as scum and after his last game as wolf, I think he’d be more likely to claim to be townreading me bbn if he was a eolf. Also, if I was wolfbuddies with him, there’s no way I’d give him a townread after what happened the last time we were wolves together. I’d be pushing him hard.

I do admit I have no clue about anything of this, so I can’t say much either way in this regard. I think if you are town my advice to you is not to look at people doing things, but why they are doing things. I don’t feel like his chainsaw theory for you/wazza has much merit given your progression on wazza/vul, but he clings to it. Not a good look and I feel it would benefit your town game a lot for you to understand how people attack you differently can be alignment determining versus them simply doing it or not doing it.

Food for thought.

1 Like