Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

cops should always check the deepest possible wolves

if wolves are lhf they will lose anyway

Guys what if it’s w/

the optimal way to play cop

Who do you think are dying at nighr

me now, because i claimed, hopefully

god achro constantly repeating “look at how tmi’d v i’m getting” when i’m a fucking villager is the most obnoxious shit i’ve seen in a long time

I was under the assumption that the claim thing was separste but. Mech too confusing.

I don’t understand how v marl in all of his posts to me just goes ‘I am not reading you but also treating you as if you are pushing me earnestly’

maybe you just suck idk

i didn’t realize the me dying part was public in the feedback
that is highly dumb
why is there specific feedback for that instead of just

‘You died.’

sigh

i joined this game to play WITH you!
I want to solve WITH you! I dont wanna waste time tinfoiling you when you’ll probably be resolved by day 3

1 Like

how is that sucking

okay, then solve with me. You brushed me off when I raised my concerns about your leafia chainsaw stuff. that didn’t feel solvey.

This marl/achro arc is kinda overworked tbh, writers should have stopped sfter the first two episodes

3 Likes

and instead every time i try to work with you you turn it into me TMI’ing you V like a goddamn hot wheels car flashing it’s rims every time you make a left turn

1 Like

i dont even remember your concerns
repeat
or direct me to the posts

idk I feel like marl is purposefully turning this into a shit show to distract from things but it is chill I’ll bring him back to the points.

i remember you saying you thought it was wolfy but not elaborating why you thought my thinking leafia was chainsaw defending wazza was wolfy

I said that Leafia chainsawing vul for wolf wazza is strange considering later on she had both as wolf and conceded that only one could be wolf. That doesn’t mess with such a wild early chainsaw from my view. You paint her to be a bad wolf but that take is a more nuanced one.

only one was probably wolf*

to be more precise.

idk what you mean here