Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I was under the assumption that the claim thing was separste but. Mech too confusing.

I donā€™t understand how v marl in all of his posts to me just goes ā€˜I am not reading you but also treating you as if you are pushing me earnestlyā€™

maybe you just suck idk

i didnā€™t realize the me dying part was public in the feedback
that is highly dumb
why is there specific feedback for that instead of just

ā€˜You died.ā€™

sigh

i joined this game to play WITH you!
I want to solve WITH you! I dont wanna waste time tinfoiling you when youā€™ll probably be resolved by day 3

1 Like

how is that sucking

okay, then solve with me. You brushed me off when I raised my concerns about your leafia chainsaw stuff. that didnā€™t feel solvey.

This marl/achro arc is kinda overworked tbh, writers should have stopped sfter the first two episodes

3 Likes

and instead every time i try to work with you you turn it into me TMIā€™ing you V like a goddamn hot wheels car flashing itā€™s rims every time you make a left turn

1 Like

i dont even remember your concerns
repeat
or direct me to the posts

idk I feel like marl is purposefully turning this into a shit show to distract from things but it is chill Iā€™ll bring him back to the points.

i remember you saying you thought it was wolfy but not elaborating why you thought my thinking leafia was chainsaw defending wazza was wolfy

I said that Leafia chainsawing vul for wolf wazza is strange considering later on she had both as wolf and conceded that only one could be wolf. That doesnā€™t mess with such a wild early chainsaw from my view. You paint her to be a bad wolf but that take is a more nuanced one.

only one was probably wolf*

to be more precise.

idk what you mean here

I said mess. I meant mesh. gel. go together.

/vote atlas

@Host_Account_2

thought the first post was just her trying to pull away from everyone saying she was chainsaw defending wazza, but iā€™ll admit i completely missed this second post here until just now

still kinda feels like sheā€™s just trying to backtrack to make people stop thinking sheā€™s aligned with wazza

idk

I would never depose u