Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

She didn’t make a read based on it, though? “Are you insane?” isn’t a read. She even said two posts later that she nullread the suggestion.

1 Like

All I’m saying is the Feedback hints to like
almost all the information roles and stuff.
Especially a certain one that is sort of obvious

What don’t you like about it?

its been like 5 minutes and none of you make any sense

Forget the claim kill or whatever. Giving wolves information early is almost always an error from my experience. I was thinking how the wolves get utterly bushwhacked by lack of information on my usual haunt. Wolves have the information advantage already so i think claiming is a bad idea

My suggestion would be for no claims to happen day 1 and just to do our best off of behavior. The worst case of losing one power is probably better than having several claims and also losing power which happens a lot day one. We probably shouldnt need claims to sort day 1 anyway if we are keen.

2 Likes

yeah the feedback tells us way too much

give it 10

COUGH COUGH

I do realize you didn’t like my initial TR on Eliza but what she’s posting only makes me believe it in more strongly.

1 Like

A nullreac is still a read.

okay looking at this there’s approximately 12-13 roles which means there’s probably duplicates or VTs ig

1 Like

Why? Kinda thought it was a normal disagreement post

oh wait I’m stupid :skull:

1 Like

Why do you say that?

I bedded a Spanish woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know it’s stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but it’s true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).

2 Likes

Yep.
There’s definitely VTs.

The good ol’ Citizen role.

I am pretty sure we have never played together. How did you reach this conclusion?

There’s uh
15 Town roles on the list

2 Likes

look at the part next to the “Your claimkill has succeeded”
its suspiciously like a claim strongman

1 Like

1 Like