Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Why do you say that?

I bedded a Spanish woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know itā€™s stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but itā€™s true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).

2 Likes

Yep.
Thereā€™s definitely VTs.

The good olā€™ Citizen role.

I am pretty sure we have never played together. How did you reach this conclusion?

Thereā€™s uh
15 Town roles on the list

2 Likes

look at the part next to the ā€œYour claimkill has succeededā€
its suspiciously like a claim strongman

1 Like

1 Like

Ah. This. I can see why youā€™d say that honestly.

1 Like

Which means it shows potential roles that could be in game, not all of which will be in game and some of which could be dupes.

1 Like

Bitches?

Itā€™s more the ā€œI donā€™t think I can ever give a townread on this suggestionā€ for me.

Could be off and sheā€™s just trying to have a spot to keep in her POE if sheā€™s maf.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

You get a lot of those
:+1:

2 Likes

no bitches?

2 Likes

We have not. I didnt mean that as meta of you but rather that is generic town behavior.

2 Likes

VC of Day 1

Voted Voter Count
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
Leafia Illwei 1/11
Illwei Beancat 1/11
Beancat Vulgard 1/11
Marl Leafia 1/11

This is you

/detonate

4 Likes

okay so this is an alt
scribbling this down

1 Like

absolutely destroyed

Sorry, Achro, you have now been dubbed an alt. It only took a bit over 100 posts.

2 Likes

Lol yes. I am an alt. Sure

4 Likes