Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Why do you think so?

I made a note to iso you later already but as I said, I’m busy playing board games
I’ve read almost none of your posts except what others have quoted (and most of what I saw wasn’t quotes just commentary that people think you’re wolfy) and haven’t been in the thread at the same time
I said I’d do it the second half of this day phase and we aren’t in the second half yet, so stop with the shade, thanks.
I don’t have a read on you and I’m not giving one if I haven’t read your posts.

2 Likes

If you want me to comment at all on your alignment, all I can really say is that if Marl is a wolf you’re probably town because he’s been chaining you to Leafia and also to me.

@Wazza forgot to tag you in the above response but there’s my answer

I am not catching up bruh I think I need to iso atp cuz every time I leave and come back I have like 400 more posts to read behind behind sucks

Ask me questions

okay i can’t really argue against this one cuz i haven’t seen it but

idk i can’t read this very well without context

this is literally just marl
probably
actually maybe the “fumbled” part i didn’t catch that on first readthrough

mabe they don’t actively suck but all of them provide no evidence imo

@min thoughts on marl from the replied post and also an iso?

1 Like

Day 1 VC

Voted Voter Count
Marl Achromatic, Hippo, WindwardAway, Atlas 4/11
Vulgard Beancat, Zorvo, Eevee 3/11
Wazza Vulgard, Marl, Leafia 3/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
plaguesimp Illwei 1/11
Hippo Alice 1/11
Achromatic ElizaThePsycho 1/11
Not-voted Gorta, Min, Bradland, PlagueSimp 4

Correct me on DM if I made mistake with VC

1 Like

Well yes i didnt cite posts. It was a summation of events for people to read back on their own when they have time. Would you like me to put together a post with citations when i get to my computer?

if you want to

I’m not backreading btw
Going back to playing board games but also dinner
Will check in after a while longer

1 Like

RL calls. :sleepingleafeon:

Before isoing i can say my read on him has flipped too much so I’m probably gonna actually iso him lmao

On another note, the post you’ve made on marl kinda makes me think of my posts as town and therefore I feel I wanna comfortably snuggle inside your sheep pen tbh. I agree with Eliza that seeing quotes would be nice too but I’m also just gonna iso regardless (which is ass on phone but I need to do something because I feel like I’ve been just floating because of work and home stuff so yeah :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:)

I think atlas and chrome are both currently v if that helps

1 Like

Before answering this better^

/vote Achromatic @Host_Account_2

I hope y’all can be a little more patient with me though Im still trying :pray::pray::pray:

i sure do hope the reasoning isnt based off of achro voting him

M