Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

i’ve played with you before

Ive never olayed with you

at least twice

Wazza and Zorvo could both be villagers I’ve incorrectly suspected solely because the extent to which they’ve been trying to tilt me seems like a bit much for wolves, especially this early when my suspicions of them aren’t even that important.

The more I think about Hippo, the worse he looks to me, but that’s neither here nor there.

Where are they then

Because i just went thr9ugh your iso

You vote wazza but have no read stated

You talk about leafia but say nothing other than you dont know her meta and shes lhf

i’ve talked about marl wind achro way more than you mentioned (and i townread him, you got that wrong too)
also read past post 50 in my iso
i said this

over 12 hours ago

i cant form a read on vul because he told me he lies about his explainations most of the time and i cant tell if hes doing it here or not
and i townread leafia

Well then, that was a nice convention.
Alright, time to see what’s happening at–
*sees there is less than 24 hours left in the game, with essentially 1.9k unread posts*
*just woke up from a nap at 11:10 PM because of terrible sleep schedule*

…y’know, it could have been worse.
I’ll just try reading all the way from the beginning.

By the way, I actually skimmed a part of the thread, and saw a part where @BradLand wanted me dead even though he hasn’t made a case on me. Kudos to Wazza for pointing that out; I want Brad dead.

Also, @eevee dipped into the thread, posted 3 things (his definition of the roles; a vote on Vul; him saying that my post triggers him without any explanation whatsoever), and then dipped out again. I don’t know how to read eevee and I know he has his own stuff to do IRL, but at the very least I want an explanation on my post.

Yeah

I saw that

I even just quoted kt

Atlas i literally just went through your iso?

this is still better than several other people which is shocking plus he hates day 1s. Like yeah not actually good but you could throw Eevee into a ditch all the same.

Plus at least he is willing to sheep, more useful than some.

SmartSelect_20220709-143150_Sheets

Could vote zone

Is this a challenge?

How on earth would it be a challenge

/vote Zone

you qouted between post 20 and 60
no you did not

Because unless you get everyone to vote me today, I will kill you tonight.

i get absolutely pissed when people tell me im not doing anything when i have nearly 200 posts
i post one liners a lot but thats still content

Mark my words.

“You have to look through posts 20-50”

“I did”

“No you looked through 20-60”

Lol ok buddy