Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I don’t think a team with Hippo anticlaim strongvigs Hippo after he spends the better part of day 1’s second half advocating for eevee to be vigged?

Yes I literally would’ve. I wasslightly townreading him untilI realized he was probably scum znd voted for him. That was before he outed as consig.

eevee*

basically mislynches are the town’s most precious resoruce. Just going ‘lynch me it is fine’ is - billion ev. It is the worst thing you can do. I dont care if you cant be cleared, I’ll set you aside for behavior for now solve another way. Like, it’s chill. what wolf/sk claims vig day 1 lol. it makes no sense.

Hi

Honestly
It’s also possible wolves thought you were vig and tried to anticlaim you
But they didn’t succeed because you weren’t the vig
…but if anticlaim is strongman as Vulgard said, then I guess that was the only thing that could’ve killed eevee, unless another neutral is able to bypass immunities.

1. Where did I explicitly hardclaim Vig? I intentionally kept claiming SK in order to avoid anti-claim.
  2. It doesn’t matter anymore. I will die this cycle. If I didn’t say I am Insane, then I’d be dead because of people like you and Gorta, and now that I have claimed Insane, I will die by either people distrusting my claim or by the mafia’s anticlaim.

dont think the vig direction matters much to a wolf hippo since eevee was bp.

Like, incompatible agenda. If wolves already knew they were going to murder eevee with anticlaim then Hippo would just not bother with the “vig eevee” agenda because it’s kinda pointless. Unless we assume he was trying to waste the vig shot on a bp (assuming eevee had one).

wolves say pointless things all the time to appear town.

now hold on, basically you are claiming vigi, which is very easy to claim as scum and you asked to be investigated, so I assumed godfather is scum

Well he didn’t say “corn”

*as

when you said you were going to shoot illwei 40 times

That’s whst I’m thinking too. Hippo is unlikely to be mafia.

Anticlaim is strongman; not vig.

1 Like

The OP says it pretty explicitly.

1 Like

He did. It was in his flip.

Apparently I can’t read

speaking of I am guessing they murdered eevee with strongman because they dont have a regular strongman and didnt want their shot stopped on the targets they wanted dead the most.

But that’s just a guess.