Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I still want Wind to explain her vote on me honestly.

Because Marl pushed you all day

And called me wolfy for saying you werenā€™t wolfy

Thatā€™s probably TMI and he wanted to bus you

basically:
wind thinks marl would bus you because youā€™re a bad wolf

So? Heā€™d do that regardless of my alignment if he was scum aftwf his last scumgame.

Iā€™m not a bad wolf Atlas.

You also townread Marl straight up until he hardclaimed wolf.

Youā€™re not a bad wolf but you spew your teammates the longer you live

Yeah I think Leafia is a pretty good direction to go today unless someone can think of something. I thought marlā€™s push on leafia was flawed in a possible tmi way and leafiaā€™s early town read of marl in that interaction wasnā€™t great.

I think Hippo has some wolf equity too but the timing of his marl vote makes me hesitate. It was early and kind of needless as a bus. He also seemed to interact with eevee in a genuine way in my book.

We also have some very low content people that need to step up more today.

Hmā€¦ The game started with 6 non-Towns.
eevee openclaimed Arsonist and died for it.
Marl claimed there was 4 Mafia.

Regardless of whether Marl lied or not, there are 4 non-Town left within 11 Players. Town can afford 2~3 deaths before reaching XYLO.

ā€¦sigh. Fair enough. Though, good luck trying to save me from people like Vul.

you singlehandedly caused your team to lose in scp

1 Like

Wind, that makes no sense whatsoever. Why wouldnā€™t he do that if Iā€™m a villager? Maybe to take me down with him. Heā€™s a skilled player that knows I get mislynched often so heā€™d never havr outed if I was a wolf with him.

Yep, this is exactly what Iā€™m working off
The way Marl discussed the Leafia read with me was very weird and itā€™s why I thought he was wolfing in the first place
I gotta look at Wazza again too but Iā€™m not as concerned about her because I donā€™t think sheā€™d be on Marlā€™s priority bus list. If anything, if Leafia is a wolf then Marl probably tried chaining a villager to her.

double kills at night. I am assuming nothing is ā€˜affordedā€™

Also seriously what sk claims sk knowing there is a wolf anti claim lol. its nonsensical tbh.

1 Like

I literally didnā€™t. I started wolfreading him when he claimed ret. Way before he outed.

also im probably going to low effort for at least a bit
didnt bother reading eod because it was awful

I agree that he would do it if youā€™re town, as well, but I completely disagree that he would ever defend you if youā€™re a wolf. He literally said in the thread yesterday that he would bus the hell out of you if you randed wolf with him again.

yeah I was like 'leafia did this? really?" and marl was like ā€œYUPā€ lol

I donā€™t know if marl has the guts to do that to town Leafia right in front of me. Like, maybe? But then leafiaā€™s town read is ā€¦ kinda hard to look past.

Besides that thoug I isoā€™d some people last night casually and most people have looked pretty good.

I mean, tbf, he was a wolf so he could have been lying and here we are mislynching leafia lol. Maybe donā€™t take the wolfā€™s words at face value?