Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

you haven’t been towny all game

Marl’s commentary on Vulgard was weird too
I would like to look at both Vulgard and Brad, and decide which of them is wolfier

1 Like

…? Is that reaction even alignment-indicative for Leafia? Especially considering Marl’s open dislike of wolfing with Leafia?

That’s another reason too. I don’t know if he’d want to bus Wazza or not if Wazza is a wolf with him. There’s a possibility he did it to make Wazza look better if he flipped, because people would think he’d never try to push scumbuddy Wazza that hard but there’s also a possibility that he wanted Wazza to flip to give him towncred and I want to try to figure out which it is.

I haven’t been wolfy all game and yes I have been villagery. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t make it not the case.

It’s not, he just saw a wagon on Leafia and wanted to join it

1 Like

I don’t feel any difference from Gorta’s non-commitment tbh. Apathy is difficult to gauge in general, so I wouldn’t know.

Rather than that, what are your thoughts on executing Leafia today?

1 Like

Nah I think the way he handled Wazza was very indirect and similar to the way he handled my slot where he only expressed a scumread on me when I wasn’t in the thread

1 Like

just because you say it doesnt make it true
also your job is to convince us
not convince yourself

You might be onto something there.

Yes, but in that case:
“Even though you say Marl is capable of fakespewing v!Leafia as wolf”,
“do you think he is actually doing that?”

I know just because I say it doesn’t make it true but there’s a reason most people have me at least as a townlean.

He definitely tried.

who is “most people”

1 Like

Most people. Wazza is the only one who wasn’t by EoD1 if I recall. Out of those that expressed a read on me anyway.

name people

if its most people its gotta be easy to name them

IIRC Vul, even though he now has Leafia as his top suspect because of how the flow is looking.

Atlas, it is. Because I’d have to name everyone but Wazza to do so. Wazza was literally the only one who expressed a scumread on me by EoD 1.

2 Likes