Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Me trying to stop a widely known distraction (and arguably spewed wolf) from letting herself be townread is equivalent to openwolfing?

In that case, all I can say is: “Woof woof”

4 Likes

than you really aren’t confirmable

Hakuna Matata

I’m hardly spewed wolf and Marl’s interactions with me does make me look better. I’ll admit it doesn’t exactly spew me town, but you wanting so much for it to not make me look better tells me that you’re just a wolf here.

Imma be honest i always scumread leafia but theyre interactions with marl were weird

Kinda wish leafia was just vigged cuz i wldnt be surprised if theyre town and i cba to spend day doscussing it

3 Likes

Cld just kill kiirumma who is likely mafia

Hey @Achromatic. You won against Vul.
Do you think you can win against Gorta?

Also, I will give Gorta more ammo to kill me:

Well. That is your opinion. Not mine.
I will let others decide who they will agree with.

1 Like

Wdym? How is Kiiruma likely mafia?

No
He would’ve done more of that after claiming ret
But all I saw around that time was continuing to push Wazza, pushing Achro much harder and calling his read disingenuous, and shading me then eventually voting me for similar reasons to the Achro push and also my Leafia defense gambit
So his goal wasn’t to fakespew Leafia, even if he wanted to push v!Leafia

1 Like

Hmmm, what’s your case on Kiiruma?

What
Insane is like a Miller, it’s just a misleading name for VT

1 Like

Yeah well
Wolves don’t need to see flips because they already know who’s town
They only need to check if any neutral killers have killed, and they knew the arsonist definitely couldn’t kill N1
And they also have no need to read people’s journal logs.

If he doesn’t fakespew Leafia, then what are the odds he is just spewing Leafia as wolf normally?

What’s the case on Kii?

2 Likes

what are you talking about?

He would do it out of spite lol

Winning the argument against you that Zone is probably town because no mafia would openly claim SK on D1

1 Like

He’d be pushing me no matter what I think to appear villagery.

I didn’t see the initial flip