Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I have been summoned.

(I am a bit busy tonight but as you saw day 1 I am good for the activity)

Anyway Gorta hello. Godfather would never claim this because we know there is an insane in the game (I think maybe only one even if I understand right? maybe?) so if someone else claims this it is a death sentence. For today at least, and just for today I am not trying to provide long term protection for Zone if I die or circumstances change, we’re not going after him. Unless you can give me a certified compelling reason why this would be a viable godfather claim instead of, you know, just being chill, then even if you personally believe it hunt two other wolves independent of Zone first through marl and see if you can find connective tissue that might be compelling.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Gorta see above

Yes, but Gorta didn’t even check flips.
He just saw “lot of people died” and immediately went to accuse me without even understanding WTF is going on.

Do you think he would’ve been this… “ignorant” as mafia? Ignoring scumchat is one thing, but ignoring the opening post as mafia? Is that something w!Gorta would do? (Because if so, then that’s impressive in the worst way possible.)

I’m going to sleep btw
Will talk more tomorrow

2 Likes

Good night Wind. As for me, I’m going to have supper now. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

The OP says town roles may be stacked with the same roles, so technically there could be multiple Town Insane.

(They could even be among us right now; not claiming Insane like the dum dum that I am, because unlike me, they have enough braincells to avoid getting anticlaimed.)

I’ll respond to this before I go
It’s possible, but I guess more likely if it were a larger game. This is like a standard sized game with nothing special going on, so there’s no excuse not to just iso the host for the SoD post i guess.

But what exactly can you be accused of, other than causing arbitrary deaths? Doesn’t it matter if the deaths are town or scum deaths? Cause I’d normally assume someone who doesn’t check deaths has TMI that none of them are mafia.

my idea that Zone could be godfather is Zone claiming to be confirmable by investigatives

Hm okay, wasn’t sure on the mechanics. Either way we don’t exactly need to short gorta down beyond what I said, just make sure gorta hunts for other wolves too. Suspecting you, zone, is fine in theory as it leads to more diverse reads which is good, just dont want a tunnel.

ah I see. My take on that is that naive explanation is in line with a town who would claim vig day 1 :P

I thought he only claimed he’s confirmable via being tracked nowhere, not by alignment

Absolutely nothing.

Insane are just Citizens who initially thought they could do stuff when they actually couldn’t, and Citizens can’t do anything and are forced to stay home.

by investigatives

Well, he emphasized the point about having stayed home and not visiting anyone

I thought Lookout could see me visit eevee.
I thought wrong, because I wasn’t even a Vig.

I fail to see how Godfather is involved in all of this.

1 Like

Oh, and I am always town unless Framer visited me.

I don’t understand this part, but let’s continue discussing this tomorrow.

leafia has not listed a single person who reads/leans/null her town
yet she still claims it
curious

there is no way she genuinely believes this if she cannot name one person

that’s literally what a godfather would say