Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

“Oh? You avoid mech talk in a mech heavy game? That is what Mafia would say.”

Zone this is a good joke but still lol

Your take is fine; It’s Gorta’s take that I’m having a beef with at the moment.

beef because wolf or beef because it frustrates you? make sure you are beefing for the right reasons amigo.

Atlas, I literally said everyone but Wazza had me as at worst a nullread by EoD 1. What part of everybody but Wazza don’t you understand?

Beef because it’s not even clear logic.

I can take on any shading or incorrect scumreads any time-- as long as their reasoning is sound.

“My behavior does not match my town meta”?
Fine. I can’t prove shit anyway when your argument relies on your own experiences.

“My role and actions cannot be proven”?
Fine. I literally can’t move anyway, so I might as well keel over and die if this is your sole reason to put me on the spotlight as scapegoat.

But his reason was just “that’s what mafia would say”, without any further backup arguments. This is such as weak argument that I would’ve shot him if I was an actual Vig, and not regret if he is somehow town.

The most frustrating thing is: I don’t even know whether he is BS’ing as Mafia, or actually using a BS logic to scumread me.

Atlas. Name one person who’s last read on me D1 was a scumread on me to prove me wrong then.

Besides Wazza.

You are valid here tbf. Gorta’s argument here is extremely weak. We have 3-4 wolves left and you realistically only could ever POSSIBLY be one of them. Which means you have 25-33% of the equity of every other suspect in the game even ignoring everything else because, obviously, your play day 1 opens yourself up to checks.

2 Likes

@Atlas @Leafia I think you are both getting lost in the weeds. I can’t possibly see what this specific point about who said what at eod can possibly sway leafia’s alignment one way or another. Atlas, mind explaining it? I am lost.

Meanwhile I would love to get you two plus @Zone_Q11 and @Gorta and heck let’s notify @Illwei to get their takes on vul’s take on brad. I find it compelling, but I want more feedback from all of you. I think its really important in a game with so much anti town kp to not get too bogged down in the grime of back and forths unless you have a good faith belief it can solve a slot. If so, continue!

The other issue with Gorta is: He is slow.
That’s not an offense; he is reading people slowly; about 2~4 people per Day Phase.

He says he prioritizes precision above speed, but (1) this becomes meaningless if he is mafia, and (2) these reads are subject to change, meaning that their quality is just bad.

Then comes the fact that he isn’t even up to date basically all the time. Case in point: He did not understand why there were so many deaths and immediately blamed me for those deaths.

It’s not a scum issue; It’s a Gorta issue.

Atlas not even bothering to read my posts is really ???, because he claims I didn’t even name one person when I literally told him that everyone except Wazza was at worst nullreading me by EoD 1. What does he want me to do? Post the playerlist and remove Wazza’s name?

What wasul’s read on Brad again?

Sounds like a communication break down for now. I don’t find it likely all things being equal that wolf atlas decides to just go ‘screw what leafia posted, time to dunk on her without any real logic’ you know? :P

*was Vul’s

" BradLand* - Here largely off #918 and #928; overfocus on Illwei for the entire game which makes me suspicious of whiteknighting; completely ignored Leafia for the entire game outside of sorta signal-boosting Illwei’s wolfread on Leafia but not really in #781; decided not to defend Marl when Marl got wagoned despite professing to townread him, which is uncharacteristic for town!Brad, and the reasoning “I don’t have a more confident scumread” sounds weirdly TMI-ish because he had called Marl town , not mafia , implying that the townread was forgotten or this is a TMI slip (#3530)

^^ Vul

1 Like

I don’t recall Vul’s take on Brad. I recall Windward not finding anything from Marl’s ISO, and unless I get more context, then I think it would be best to wait until Brad comes and speaks for himself.

I’m not so sure about that honestly. Es pl ecially with how Zone is acting and with everything going on. I’m not saying that he can’t be town, but it isn’t a good look for him.

…okay, nvm. I guess I’ll go read this first.

How is Zone acting?