Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Hmmm, it’s possible that Vul is into something there. Brad belongs in the PoE at the very least.

He’s been trying to make it so that my interactions with Marl aren’t as clearing as they should be.

By all means: Try making a case by case of why Marl’s interactions with you should be considered as a clear instead of a normal spew.

I don’t like it one bit either. He feels like a wolf trying to keep me in the PoE.

Well if you are town I can understand why you think this, but I don’t think it is as clearing as you think. You, if town, have the advantage of knowing that. However I’ll give my own take. I think actually it isn’t clearing from my perspective at a glance. That doesn’t mean I can’t ever get there, but the way marl treated you and you treated marl could be wolf/wolf aligned to me. I don’t have experience with you so I am trying my best to leave open a lot of possibilities, and I also see some flaws in a wolf/wolf world that don’t quite fit right to me as well. I think from my view point it isn’t unreasonable in the slightest to not clear you for those interactions. If you are town, it is important in developing your reads to understand that no one else can see your role card. You know you are town, but no other member does and that can bias you.

You know very well that I’m not good at that and besides, all anyone has to do is to look through Marl’s interaction with me and think things through a bit.

That’s only because you don’t know Marl and me very well. He’s a very skilled player Zone is trying to make it look like I’m wolves with Marl.

Btw when marl bussed you as wolf can you recall the setup? like the numbers of wolves, town, and if there were any nk?

That was my last wolfgame with him and I don’t recall if there were neutrals in it. I don’t think there were anyway, and Zone is trying to make it look like Marl would’ve acted this way towards me only if I was a wolf with him, which isn’t the case.

Totally fine. I am trying to help you. Please look for the number of town and wolves for me? Dont worry about zone.

1 Like

Just looked back. No neutrals and 13 town and 4 mafia. It was Mafia, Trials and Tribulations.

We were at each other’s throats for most of the time that I was alive.

Thank you.

Okay so to my point to any ‘well marl would just bus’ enthusiasts this game is a different animal. Having neutral(s) (maybe just one, as we cant confirm the second yet) would mean that I feel like bussing is a much less likely strategy. I suppose, to be fair, if it was 14-5-1 it might be on the table still but 14-4-2 worlds it is incredibly important to keep your wolves alive even if you have to coach a novice wolf up with magic and prayer.

Food for thought.

Also Leafia seems to have a real problem this game of confbiasing her reads behind her role card. I have not the first clue if she is capable of this as wolf, but it’s not an easy thin to fake so I’ll be interested to hear takes.

1 Like

Townreading Marl in itself is NAI, but continuing to townread him after a wagon was formed is interesting. I need his quote to confirm this is the case. Though, from what I see in P#3530 it seems more like a “I townread Marl but a lot of people suspect him so I can’t do anything about it. By the way why are people voting Marl” kind of thing, which is… IDK. I’d like to think that scumbuddies would be aware if one of them had openwolfed when EOD was approaching.

Overfocusing on Illwei… is a thing, but I don’t think it would be a form of whiteknighting. (Mainly because I don’t remember who got WK’ed for it.)

Ignoring Leafia… I’ll be honest here, I don’t think that’s a crime at D1 unless I am missing some context where Brad showed interest in Leafia, but didn’t do anything with it.

Uncharacteristic behavior are meta arguments, to which I have no interest in partaking.

Well that sucks for you then. Sometimes people just need to do things to live, regardless of whether they are good in it or not.

Windward and I did that, and I came to the conclusion that said interactions are more likely W/W. Besides, “which interaction are you referring to?”

There are many interactions; surely you are not saying that each and all of your interaction with Marl will ‘prove’ that you are town?

They don’t prove that I’m scum either.

At worst, they’re NAI.

top 3 wolf suspects at the moment, btw?

GTH, I’d have to say Wazza, Zone, and Brad.

So in your world view you think Marl was bussing someone (Wazza) with their reads. Does this impact how you feel about others suspecting the same about you?