Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

she has like 10 years of mafia experience
we normally see more

1 Like

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGMENET CALL
[…]
THEIR VOICES WILL NOT BE HEARD AT ALL

She’s usually as active as I am, if not close.

active in active here sense
not in actual solving

leafia does very little of that
alice does a lot

I do a bit of solving here and there.

"My take away is maybe alice is just very slick wolf because i feel like all of the people i wanted to fit with marl actually look ok/neutral at worst and i feel like alice coming in to accuse hippo of being w/w and then bussing herself has some ‘great player’ equity. Let me read the iso.

Some direct interactions between the two ping me as theatre. Like calling alice nk by marl seems a strange thing to do in a v/w interaction tbh. Especially when marl was expressing w leafia worlds and alice was defending leafia. With windy he tried to partner them with alice he did not. Hm. Alice also didnt feed into my fears around the topic though when i was expressing how certain things could be town. So alice is probably fine and i am just paranoid.’

This was my thoughts n1 on Alice.

2 Likes

This was also in context of Brad looking ‘ok’ because of how they interacted with me but hearing his usual MO has me a bit more worried today.

1 Like

hes probably in mu too so im not going to consider it too hard
but your point still stands

btw
i’ve seen seth rand guilt vig twice
and twice he’s gone off and shot a pet scumread relatively townread

1 Like

same host too

That’s Seth for you. Did he do it N1 both times?

no
n2 when he guiltvigged me

1 Like

anyway

im going to make a funny updated readlist

1 Like

I hope I didn’t encourage it. I re-read min over night and I was like ‘oh okay I was being a bit harsh here’ when I was talking my off the cuff read.

Min said he wanted to be in my sheep pin and it was just precious lol

2 Likes

Ah. I see.

imagine a world where maybe no town die last night. only eevee

it would have been so beautiful.

2 Likes

It would’ve been the perfect world. This FM game is making me want to actually try watching Happy Tree Friends honestly.

Townread:
Achro - The only person actually playing the video game
Townlean:
Zone - Doing decent so far, doing zone things. Seems relatively towny and I enjoy his solving (mostly because he’s come to my conclusions but sshhh)
Nulltown:
Wind - Don’t really have too strong of a read, relatively townread and seems fine
The null pit:
Eliza
Gorta
Vulgard - None of his posts, no matter how big, have really… stuck out to me. He seems like he’s trying, but most of his points are null and he doesnt seem to push them too long
Wazza - im going to be honest i’ve seen like 4 of her posts in total
seems ok from them at least
Plague
Bean
Kii
Hippo
Brad
Nullscum:
Illwei - Didnt really like her d1, seems fine so far though
Scumlean -
Alice - Not really doing her usual M.O of like… actually trying. She has slank cover now, but d1 she usually actually tries a lot (from what i’ve seen)
Scumread:
Leafia - Leafia.

1 Like