Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_2

Leafia has proceeded to do everything I said she would do when in her wolfmeta, she’s flipflopping around the slots she wants to kill purely because others don’t want to but the second she can, she whacks back at them no matter what, she’s focusing more on the people killing her and isn’t trying to make her own feasible reads that don’t involve the slots of them.

@Leafia What are your reads on Alice, Vulgard and Wind?

Also, pretty sure it was obvious but Zorvo shot min, for some reason and Eevee was unsurprisingly killed by wolves but I find it interesting that wolves bothered to kill Eevee despite the fact he would be an easy execution for the next day with a little convincing and the fact that Zone was apparently shooting him. (Zone claimed Insane), I don’t buy Zone’s claim whatsoever purely based on what the mafia seemingly did.

I also still don’t know why Marl claimed yesterday, I don’t know wtf happened but meh, I feel like he was trying to protect someone by outing himself and getting himself killed but it feels…weird

I request a fifth amendment.

also Leafia saying that no one but me was scumreading her at the end of yesterday is lmfao

leafia: almost everyone townleans me
atlas: who is almost everyone
leafia: almost everyone

1 Like

Who posted a scum lean on her besides you? Could you quote it?

1 Like

i still cannot believe this interaction happened

1 Like

then she named vulgard
who scumread her

One thing i will say, and sorry if this isnt my place, some of you guys go too far with leafia. I casually consider myself one of the 25 to 30 best mafia players in the world - conservatively and on average - and i would never treat one of my lesser skilled mafia membere like you treat her.

I dont think it is s coincidence that when i direct her as i want that she posts interesting content. Perhaps consider that berating a player isnt the best way to determine their alignment.

Saying someone is a coin flip of a read is a skill issue. And not with the person being read.

Sorry, it is a pet peeve of mine on my home site when people less skilled than me treat others unkindly and as if they are better. Your goal should be a better leafia so games are more enjoyable. I find few of you helpful on this front. Try to leave the frustration at the door.

I am not trying to scold, but enough is enough.

1 Like

leafia is bad at forum mafia
she has always been bad at forum mafia
this isnt a personal attack against her
she is just not good

People who remain bad long term are often a product of environment. I have found her to be ok because she listens when i ask her to do things. Coachable. Tbh i would really like to wolf with her someday

1 Like

she has also played mafia for over 3 years to my knowledge
and each time she hasnt gotten better no matter the advice given by other players
at what point do we just give up on properly reading her

Not everyone needs to state their scumreads and it’s up to them to comment
but making the assumption that “everyone but wazza didn’t scumread me” is stupid as fuck and pointless to bring up

i’ve played mafia practically solely on this site with everyone hating me for over a year
and i’ve advanced

There are many more townies than wolves and if you dont give due consideration you wont find the wolves because you stopped at your first guess.

Like if leafia looks and sees only one person wolf read her who posted a list i can understand how she might get that impression. She is not filling in the gaps shevis stating what she saw.

1 Like

people are different definitely
but what she says is nonsense the large majority of the time and she hasnt advanced

And i am proud of you. Everyone learns differently. Keep in mind i consider myself a mentor to new players so i come at it from that stance. The frustration is understandable but it wont help me win the game.

I
don’t think you realise the point I’m trying to make
I find it funny, not scummy

Like I don’t care if it was true or not
it feels pointless to mention and it’s funny to me that she did

If youre talking FoL then i played games on the old fol

Hall of incindiary or whatever
Joatjoatjoat during that mafc crossover

Uh

Idk

SmartSelect_20220709-143150_Sheets