Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Forgot i had that screenshot savsd

Ez

Ah, i tend to to focus on solving first atm since i am unfamiliar with everyone lol

we’ve tried to teach her
you’ve seen me try to teach her
she just doesn’t learn no matter what we do
no offense to her as a person
but to her as a player she is very bad at forum mafia and nothing that we’ve seen has ever changed that

1 Like

I can hate mechs and still expect them to exist

fair enough
but we’re going to talk about mech sooner or later

my point was
if i have all these odds against me with extreme social anxieties and mental illnesses that make it extremely hard to communicate with people
if she just tries she can learn

You might not think it at a glance but i suffer from ptsd. Tough stuff.

i know several people like that yeah
and they’ve learned no matter the odds

I see potential for growth. But first i have to figure out her alignment.

No, town should not rely on getting checked, town should rely on trying to be towny

I always try to rely on social stuff whenever possible

I’ll look at it

I want links that I can read

also I lost power for a bit earlier

im saying
no matter what you do its very unlikely she will advance/learn from it
but hey
i ain’t you
maybe you’re better at teaching than all of us
give it a shot if you want to

I do enjoy teaching mafia it is true.

Btw redo your reads list please. Sort more. I want at least 7 town reads or leans. Make tough decisions and lets see what you come up with my mason buddy.

im not randomly sorting through people who’ve done nothing all game to try and scrape together a reason to townread them

my townreads are people im very unlikely to kill ever
my townleans are people im 80% sure are town

nulltowns are people i found a small reason or two to townread and went for it
i like definitives of what i will do

its called the null pit for a good reason

Why wouldn’t I rely on getting checked? It’s the easiest way out of deduction games. This is why ungated Alignment Cops are broken.

I tried to be towny D1 by wanting to shoot eevee.
This was something that doesn’t prove I am town, but at least Lookout or Tracker can see my visit.

Then it turns out I am actually another role that is even less confirmable than a Vigilante. So I tried seppuku at SOD2, but then Achro stopped me from committing seppuku.

So here I am now, making reads, fighting Leafia, poking Alice, getting pocketed by Atlas, sheeping Achro, waiting for Windward to come back so we can continue our discussion, etc.

Like, if all of this is getting ignored by you, and you only focus on my D1 Vig claim, then I really don’t see the point in talking with you; It’d be like talking to a wall.

Okay Mr. Social, what’s your read on me?

zone
theres one insane

frost heavily phrased it that way