Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

…and Zorvo shot min who was TMI’d by Marl.

At least he has guilt and can’t make other horrific shots like that, tbh.

1 Like

This is Zone. Shit’s sadly not outside of his townrange.

also does anyone have what eevee said about the roles

Shrug, I kind of believe this.

Don’t think Hippo/Leafia are W/W, tbh. At most there’s one wolf in them as I don’t think W!Hippo would tie a wolfmate with another one going doing like how he did d1.

i’ll just go get it
give me a minute

i’ll just go get it
give me a minute

me when
me when the forum posts it twice

yoink

There’s at most 1 wolf in Leafia/Hippo. Most likely Hippo from his handling of Marl’s slot, I think?

I don’t think Kii’s wolfing, tbh. Vul has been relatively villagery but his comment on Marl d1 was kind of ???.

Plague I feel like dies either way, tbh. Has shades of a struggly wolf but can also be a newbie villager. Kind of a coinflip ATM.

Gorta… I feel like he’s kind of underwhelming this game, to be entirely honest with you.

What about Beancat?

btw
he was telling the truth for at least mayor and vig

you should know that

it’s not, we have a chance for a framer and gf, so there can be false positives, therefore you need to be town if you are town

of course, I had no internet for most of d1

gorta no offense
but you get drowned out by thread a lot
explaining it could help

I still am waiting on Illwei to post some past games that aren’t dead links

my case is that Zone has done nothing, but tried to get investigated and claimed something that can very easily account for a wolf kill

1 Like

and insisted that it’s a good idea to ask to get investigated in setups with roles that can provide false positives

alright
thanks
@Zone_Q11 theres your case

Couldn’t sleep and absolutely none of what you said about me is actually true. I have to wonder how so many people can think you have a 1p0% chance of being a villager honestly. You’re hyper focused on me and trying to make me look as scummy as possible when you know that I haven’t acted out of either of my metas yet but you’re hyperfocusing on making me seem as scummy as possible and ignoring everything that points towards me being a villager like it doesn’t even exist. Yeah, you can just die at this point.

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_2

I’ve also stated my read on those three I believe.

:joy_cat:

fucking told you all

You literally just proved me right in a single post

you do you buckaroo, you do you.