Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

yes
that is what validates the point

this reasoning is bad
this is just Eliza

And he was in anti spew for like 24 hours lmao.

iā€™ve seen people read him for spew though

Thatā€™s not on me Atlas. Itā€™s on people not being able to read me.

there is a reason for that yes

most of us arenā€™t cavemen banging rocks together

Dont get too caught up in every read. Most will resolve by tomorrow. We should just focus on finding a really wolfy person to throw over

1 Like

im considering killing leafia due to whatever its called
and she hasnā€™t been towny at all

@wazza for you mis replied lol

ah
mb

I know Iā€™m not bad and thatā€™s all that matters to me. Just because Iā€™m hard to read doesnā€™t make me a bad player. Just because my playstyle is unique also doesnā€™t make me a bad player. I will admit that Iā€™m a lazy player though.

leafia
the better of a player you are
the less you will get mislynched

getting killed as a villager is annoying for town because they waste kp
and annoying for you
and it is strictly anti your wincon

nah
Iā€™m confident that Leafia can flip wolf and Iā€™m confident that if she flips town itā€™s healthier than if sheā€™s left alive considering how she can be like with her reads as town (sheā€™s not being like it right now, thatā€™s the main thing putting me off even remotely thinking shes town)

furthermore, Iā€™m more confident on Leafia being scum than my other reads so I mean, hey

1 Like

Like, technically Iā€™d imagine that all of the three groupscum would be here.

Hippo/Leafia donā€™t seem that aligned.
Nor does Wazza/Leafia tbh.

Iā€™ll have to re-read Illwei/Brad but Plague/Gorta/Bean can basically fit in with everyone as I donā€™t think they had any meaningful interactions with the rest.

this is basically my view on it

Walk me through all of these when you have a moment. Mostly the bottom half please.

Wazza, reads can change and Iā€™m not flipflopping them. I also literally do that as a villager sometimes too. Iā€™ve had you as scum nearly the entire game. Just because I started to doubt my scumread on you for a bit doesnā€™t make me a wolf.

Valid world view