Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Indeed there is but it doesn’t mean I’m a bad player.

Explain how you resolved the fact that you defended yourself by saying marl wouldnt throw a buddy away but he was prepared to do that with wazza.

leafia
explain your definition of a bad player when you see this please

Youact like I’ve been wolfy and have nothing going for me.

Zzz poointless request

yes
yes that is what i am saying

im trying to prove a point

That’s not true and you know it. Although it can help.

Yeah i know. But it isnt to solve the game tbh

and we’re doing a lot of that?

Hippo I’ve already said yesterday. Posts d1 really felt like they lacked a certain oomph going for them.

Beancat kind of lacks the conviction that I normally see behind their reads.

Plague’s basically there as a post he made d1 has shades of it being struggly wolf but that’s kind of the weakest ping I have.

Gorta hasn’t done anything now that I’ve re-read 'em. Like, only actual villagery thought I got from him was him questioning Zone’s vig claim which really doesn’t absolve him from being groupscum since mafia can also SK hunt.

Case in point, ladies and gentleman:

literally not even 3 posts apart btw (these two quotes above)

let me have my stampede for a bit
then when we’re playing i’ll play

Well maybe you should be listening to the person who you think is your only hope and is the only one playing. That seems reasonable to me lol

1 Like

im not a non-sentient rock
i believe in myself more than you

If you care enougj youll look them up

I dont care enough so i wont

I dont believe it will actually help you solve me

You unvoted me to appease Wind who was in the thread at the time and Wind thinks I’m Town, so you began talking about how I might be town so you didn’t have to argue with her yet the second she fucking leaves you’re instantly back on me, yet when she returns you’re hopping off me again and I’ll quote this when it happens.

How are you not realizing I’m town? You usually have a godread on me. That’s one concern I have about your slot. Besides the low activity D1 that is.

Yeah for reads but trying to prove a point wont help town win

do me a favour and find me the last time Alice was inactive as scum D1