Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Hmmm, it just feels weird to have her so inactive and Iā€™m not sure what to think about it. Sheā€™s usually a lot more active. I know itā€™s probably NAI, but it still weirds me out, but I do like what I see of her when sheā€™s actually here though, so Iā€™m willing to give her a townlean for now. Iā€™ll probably reeval her if sheā€™s still alive D4 though.

(also you were literally in this game, Atlas but not everyone remembers it I suppose)

anyway
i feel there is some value in wazza grabbing the screenshots but

1. its going to take forever
  2. i do not believe there is as much value as she expects, given how unpredictable leafia generally is
1 Like

i died n1

you were nk which is your favorite role
youā€™re bound to remember it

1 Like

Yeah. We should probably tone it down and Iā€™d still like an apology for insulting me the way you did.

you literally returned D3 as a voice

people who deserve apologies get apologies

i still think youā€™re a bad player
its just not worth pushing
insult the play, not the player directly

Iā€™m not wrong Atlas.

wait i did

oh yeah
whysper

yeah i still remember practically nothing

literally my second game on the forums

I donā€™t know how you can see it as the same thing.

Neither should Gortaā€™s tunnel-vision, but we all canā€™t get everything we want.

I agree the wolves would see him as a threat, but consider this:

• ā€œA Neutral potentially threw the game by performing a gambit in which he outed knowledge and claims to work for Town to hunt Mafia down.ā€
  • ā€œSaid Neutral is also well known to be one of the better players. (As evident by the manner of his death in FAM2.)ā€

Taking these two factors to account, would you still think that eevee was killed solely because ā€œthe mafia thinks eevee actually knows which and how many roles are in the gameā€?

TL;DR I still think the claim was BS.

Atlas, you, Wazza, and Zone are the only ones saying Iā€™m scum.

(thatā€™s a lot more than just me like it was previously apparently)

1 Like

Saying that a player is bad is insulting the player, not the play.