Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

i agree
no point getting mad about it
she’s likely dead today

Wait, how are you getting that from this?

we all agree she is scum
lets just stick to the play and not her stubbornness

It’s a Frost game.

Since Eevee was strongman-killed despite being a 3p then that means the wolves saw him as a threat. I don’t think Eevee was lying.

1 Like

We’ve been in more than one game together and that game I was flipfloppy. This game I’ve never once stopped scumreading you.

Wasn’t your read on me also part of your D1 though? Surely you don’t want to suddenly say to disregard your scumread on me?

Because if you do, then I won’t believe you.

arso gets fakeclaims btw @Zone_Q11
wanted to reply to you but didnt want to fetch the post

thats why eevee had info

Here we go y’all I found the start of the Leafia vs Wazza saga in SFoL67

Good idea. Anything to get off the current subject. It isn’t helping the threadstate at all.

bruh you literally expressed your doubts on my slot so fucking much and switched your vote to Zone, that’s flipflopping

@Atlas back me up as it feels you’re one of the only people in the thread who can think coherently

You two are basically just screaming in the void here and the argument’s going nowhere.

Like, you two don’t really have any agenda whatsoever and it’s just like you two are arguing for something more innate rather than trying to push for a mislynch.

1 Like

I know how to read.

i agree with you to an extent
i haven’t personally seen it but she has been (and she usually) just reads based off of who scumreads her and just pushes them

however
i do think this is a town point in her favor
i dont believe w leafia normally does this

1 Like

I’m
literally grabbing you evidence that this is wolf Leafia that does this
not Town Leafia

bruh moment

i havent seen the evidence

that’s why I’m GRABBING IT

yeah
my read remains unchanged till you do

theoretically even just the start of this shows it and then the next few pages where I talk about how Leafia was listening to me about my reads yet she thought I was NK at the same time: