Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

(if it were anyone other than Brad)

1 Like

I went to go to my generic internet browser for Wordle (FoL appears better on it than Chrome) and literally remembered this game existed.

So correct that I read none of the game still.

WindwardOnline

2 Likes

Can I get a TLDR?

Is there any bull?

SquidwardAway

1 Like

Weā€™re deciding what to do with Leafia after yesterday and weā€™re trying to form a PoE containing the remaining wolves

Whatā€™s your take on wolf spew?

Like 600 posts in my absence were about Leafiaā€™s skill as a player
I am not joking
So youā€™re honestly not missing a lot

1 Like

I can confirm this.
Leafia, Atlas, and Wazza kept reacting unto each other about skill issues.

1 Like

Fuck I actually had notes on who Marl was reading what.

Even though we wolfed with him not too long ago I donā€™t have a real feel with how he handles partners it used to be just being allergic to bussing.

I tried BSā€™ing to beancat about Leafia openwolfing. It did not turn out well. Dunno what to make of the reaction.

1 Like

Did Bean just react by voting you?

Fun fact: Iā€™m on Day 4 of having a kidney stone. Getting to the point of swallowing pills being near impossible. It sucks.

:people_hugging:

1 Like

Fwiw if weā€™re totally wrong about the PoE and Alice doesnā€™t get nightkilled then turbo her no matter what she says
I know sheā€™ll get annoyed at me for posting this if sheā€™s town but it needs to be said
That world is a world where the wolves are deep and Iā€™d start looking at slots like Illwei and Alice specifically

For now though Iā€™m willing to keep going with what we have because I donā€™t see a compelling reason not to
Just sort through the current focal slots

Yeah
Tbh I didnā€™t know what to do after the openwolf as both Eevee and Marl openwolfed for some reason and I still donā€™t know what the fuck was going on surrounding that tbh

Talking about nightkills

What are your thoughts on wolves killing Eevee?

I mean if we take out mafia today Iā€™d say give her Day 3 to do stuff.

I mean sheā€™s doing stuff

have you read the thread at all?