That last part sounds insulting
I’m just questioning you

OK yeah Brad is a wolf

Look at this:

Brad was someone who ticked me off earlier as being odd this game
I don’t remember why but that’s like the only thing I got on him

I asked about wolf spew, not Marl spew

And this is Brad’s response.

I made sure nobody immediately above or below my post mentioned that Marl flipped wolf.

Brad shouldn’t have known it was only Marl who flipped wolf unless he already checked the flips, but he’s just gotten into the thread and hasn’t commented at all on the flips.

I mean I iso’d him in the first like 24 hours because I was trying to be productive and I fucked up.

So Brad has TMI, sorry for the rand

1 Like

Yes but there’s no proof you re-iso’d him for spew after his flip, you just got in the thread.

Marl did claim that they were planning to do this so it didn’t surprise me
What does surprise me is the lack of another wolf kill, which means that wolves killed Zorvo or min (thus crosskilling with the vig), attacked someone who was protected, or their factional is directly tied to anticlaim (anticlaim isn’t extra KP for them)

Option #1 seems unlikely to me but maybe they were trying to PR hunt idk
Option #2 is hard to figure out from where we’re standing and if it gave us an important clear I think the protector would’ve outed themselves by now
Option #3 might be an option I just wish it wasn’t because that sounds really bad

I literally checked the game when the yeet/deadline happened… why would I not?

Their factional is tied to anticlaim

I’m like pretty sure this is clear in the OP

1 Like

Day 2 VC

Voted Voter Count
Leafia Zone_Q11, Wazza 2/9
PlagueSimp Leafia, Alice 2/9
Bradland Vulgard, WindwardAway 2/9
WindwardAway Beancat 1/9
Not-voted Gorta, Bradland, PlagueSimp, Hippo, Atlas, Achromatic, Kiiruma, Illwei, ElizaThePsycho 9

Correct me on PM for VC mistakes

I think either there wa a crosskill on min, a protected target, or there was no extra kill

I’d actually say the OP implies the opposite, Wazza; “you cannot use this for the rest of the game” seems extremely dumb if anticlaim is directly tied to factional so I’d just throw this possibility away entirely

I would’ve expected a different response from you if this were true

That was mentioning the iso when I did it Day 1, I actually take notes on the person’s reads and judge their alignment based on that.

nah you’re wrong
one sec let me explain

also I meant indirectly tied to it
not directly
I’m stupid

Yeah, I know that was from earlier
But considering we had a serial killer or two in the game I’m surprised you didn’t comment on the lack of wolf deaths

The 1st part seems completely pointless to add the “Your attack become unstoppable and unhealable tonight”
My guess is that factional is carried out by a person, and if the claimvig (seemingly the strongman) carries it out, then they can attach a claim onto it

The first part of adding that your attack has been upgraded just seems useless to add if it’s a separate kill since it is just basically “Your claimkill has succeeded” as it’d be tied to the role then