Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I mean before he openwolfed obviously

1 Like

or Zone or Eliza
any of these 3

1 Like

Wasn’t confident in it.

You weren’t confident in your scumreads, or you weren’t confident in Marl being town?

I dunno
this reads of confidence considering you basically completely agreed with Marl’s read on me
That sounds like you’d vote me to save him considering the situation

Windy you know I don’t hard push a wolfread if I’m not confident in it because I don’t play hero ball blindly. Mainly because I feel bad when i force someone’s misyeet, unless they deserve it, and I hate being wrong.

So…what you’re telling me here is that you were confident in Marl being town, confident enough to trust in his reads, confident enough to find your own reason to suspect me but weren’t confident enough to place a vote on me?

Not confident in scumreads.

Yeah, I know you have lower confidence in your scumreads than townreads. But that’s why I’m asking, why weren’t you confident on your Marl townread?

Don’t wolves only have 1 KP?
The anticlaim seems just like a free strongman shot rather than additional KP.

This

You just
Let him get wagoned?

huh actually this feels weird

1 Like

I had townreads that were more confident (like Illwei and you town) and I feel like i wasn’t active when Marl actually got high pressure.

compare it to my reaction, we aren’t the same person obviously:

2 Likes

@BradLand why did you just randomly believe that Marl openwolfed
there was no sign that Marl, a person who’s actually good at FM, would just randomly openwolf
Why wouldn’t you take it as a joke or something?

1 Like

That might be true and it just gets disabled if they get it wrong, rendering the factional kill a normal factional kill that can’t be used otherwise for the rest of the game

I mean there’s also the forger who probably forgers the logs of someone they kill, we just got no sign of that because of no feedback from them

It’s Marl and I wasn’t going to push off of something that again, I wasn’t confident on.

Right but you didn’t fact check