Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Too lazy to do so.

Bruh

Youā€™re literally not going to see me make much effort for most of the rest of this game. Sorry.

The town Brad Iā€™m used to seeing gets fired up when he has a trail to follow

Why do you sound so deflated?

Btw just so you guys donā€™t read into it too much
I know eevee lied about what he knew

Probably because this isnā€™t my main site for forum mafia after being unbanned from MU?
Likeā€¦I was rough with this site too begin with given the layout. However the site is the most active and I enjoy most of the people on the site.

e

1 Like

Interesting that Illwei bowed out of reading into the claim at all and just voted Atlas for #reasons

Achro and Atlasā€™s reactions to the claim just clear them even more

???

1 Like

The site decided to be weird I couldnā€™t continue writing-

Iā€™ve been fired up on some reads, like Illwei being my townread example. Again, thatā€™s just a level of confidence I can use properly in this game.

1 Like

I think the third wolf might honestly be Illwei especially if Wazza and Leafia are both town
But this would mean Marl only pushed and sussed villagers, unless there are more wolves than four

I think there might be 5
But then again I also still think Illwei is town
Wtf is that Hippo quote though

The reason I think this is that Illwei bowing out of reading into the claim feels consistent with a wolf not knowing whether itā€™ll be believed and not wanting to give a stance until thatā€™s clearer

Achro and Atlas immediately called bs on the claim which I think is villagery for both of them
Not that either of them needed more towncred

Why is Plague a villager?

Idk

And the reason Iā€™m specifically calling Illwei a wolf if Wazza/Leafia are V/V is that these two were Illweiā€™s primary pushes on day 1 that I remember
Granted that is not unique to her but Iā€™m just saying things look worse for her in that case
She had a lot of steam on day 1, so Iā€™m waiting for her posts today

2 Likes

/vote Ilwei @Host_Account_2

We got em

I think her read on Wazza is weird but Iā€™m undecided if itā€™s villager weird or wolfy weird
Consequently I declared her essentially =rand

The read partly seemed like TMI because it was predicated on Leafia being town which is why I said it looked worse for PlagueSimp if Leafia was town
If Leafia is wolf then it looks better for PlagueSimp

/vote Hippo @Host_Account_2

Yh, Iā€™m basically putting them in my wolfteam because literally everyone else has something going for them.

As I said before I donā€™t think Plague/Wazza are W/W, tbh.

And if somebody wants to argue that this isnā€™t indicative of TMI, Leafia town was a rather anti-consensus take yesterday so Plague making that assumption in their Wazza read if Leafia is actually town strikes me as a bit strange, especially coming from a new player who doesnā€™t have a lot of familiarity with Leafia and as such would be less likely to recognize her as town in the day 1 gamestate

Iā€™d honestly just want them to give more content now that itā€™s day 2

2 Likes