Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I agree with this. I get that focusing on other people is a good thing, but votes are actually being moved away from Leafia and this is concerning.

…then again, you’re one of those people too.

If you think so, then remind me why you are voting Brad? I know there are arguments to scumread Brad, but why do you think he should die over Leafia?

I also scumread brad so i dont rlly care

Welp, okay.

Ur right we prolly shld just kill leafia tho

1 Like

Yes. I want Leafia’s wagon back plz.

I think if they had a strongman besides anti claim i die last night. They didnt so they just murderee the 3p. I want to say, and this is just a guess, that it also points to the fact that mafia thought they could get a mislynch today so they were comfortable not having a free day which is a point in favor of leafia and hippo who are the lhf from yesterday’s analysis

2 Likes

Also possibly my random hero team was 0/3.

Who else other than me was chanting for Hippo’s death?

This would point more towards Leafia.

Oh yeah this can so be 0/3 lol

Might be confbias because over night hippo was someone i suspected

Probably has 1 of Wazza/Plague.

Unless I miscleared someone the wolfteam should be something like Hippo/Brad/1 of Plague or Wazza, most likely the former.

Basically leafia atm is this for me

If she is wolf i can go ‘ok aure, that fit rven if i think people didnt handle the case very well’

But if she is town i am going to be really annoyed at the process used because i think it isnt above random in determining if leafia is a wolf lol

Tbh given your sparse play i would be shocked if you had it exactly right. Based on my own experience when i am Not super plugged on i usually get one wrong at this stage

Yh, I really need to fix my sleep cycle again as when I’m online it’s usually only the Europeans like WWA/Zone/Vul that are in the thread.

I still think Hippo/Brad are more than often not wolves in here, tbh.

Plague’s kind of a coin flip, tho.

Hippo might just be town. Can you iso him and see how he talked to eevee yesterday about role mechs? Felt good for him tbh.

Because we know mafia already has that info

Are we actually letting Leafia live?
I have… so many feelings of regret if we do.

I will wait for more people to vote.
…also, Hippo saying “we should vote Leafia” and then not doing it is sus.

Could you perhaps specify which posts you are referring to?