Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Doesn’t move the needle to me being that wolves can dismiss the cases of other wolves, tbh.

Relaxation yes, but meh. He had a similar tone in Astand’s game so I don’t think it’s that clearing.

This is a good one, but I don’t really see it being that unaligned as you do.

Disagree. It’s kind of easy to just ask questions pertaining to mechanics as it’s very un-spew-y.

Only thing I actually agree with your post is the third quote, but that’s really not a lot to offset the fact that Hippo hasn’t been actively wolfhunting at all while pretty much everyone else has something or two going for them.

Read Atlas’ ISO.

His entire read on me boils on “Alice is doing nothing” despite that I’m one of the people here doing most of the work.

I disagree. It’s literally just Hippo asking questions which isn’t that unfakeable to do regardless if he has TMI or not.

I mean
Leafia has been going on about Atlas doing nothing
So frankly I’m inclined to ignore all accusations of people doing nothing

ma’am
you’re pushing a lhf slot and our top v for no reason

1 Like

Also I’m pretty sure the argument wasn’t that you’ve literally done nothing
But you’ve done nothing to lock yourself as town

**YOU DON’T FUCKING KNOW IF HIPPO IS LHF BECAUSE HIS SLOT HAS NOT FUCKING FLIPPED YET. THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING BRAINDEAD ARGUMENT THAT PEOPEL USED AGAINST ME IN TOS2 WHEN I WAS PUSHING TWO WOLVES. **

Tbf i dont consider lhf in this game

Hippo i mean

ok

The point isn’t that he asked questions, the point is that Marl stepped in and claimed mafia after seeing the questioning unfold - which strongly points to Hippo being town, and to the idea that Marl claimed to stop villagers from spewing themselves, just like Achro is saying

In isolation I would agree with what you’re saying here - that asking questions isn’t a big deal - but in context I think this take has much more merit

1 Like

big bold text makes me boil inside

I don’t need to make myself townread because I can mechanically self-resolve myself with a shot.

Yeah marl’s given reason of stopping eevee from winning was cute

Pretty sure the point was that town!Hippo is indeed LHF here
If he’s a wolf that’s another matter but I don’t even get the sense you’re tunnelling him so much as trying very hard to shut down everyone else’s opinions on the matter
Can you talk it out instead of screaming at people? Cause this isn’t helping us to find you as town.

I know Marl and he would never think that villagers are spewing themselves. He was already dead as he fakeclaimed a self-resolving role and so he wanted to shut Eevee down and prevent him from giving town mech info.

I think I made fun of Marl for claiming earlier but if Hippo is indeed town and Achro is correct about this then claiming was actually a very good play

Windy has the same point in her favor as Hippo does in this case but given what she’s done today I’m locking her as town either way

1 Like

Kind of funny i think hippo is lock town but lhf? Not really. Lol

there is one more reason I think Alice shouldn’t be allowed to live till D4 but I feel dumb about it

Oh. Finally. A player i know. This is very wrong about marl.