Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Day 2 VC

Voted Voter Count
Bradland Vulgard, Hippo, Zone_Q11, Leafia, Achromatic 5/9
Leafia Wazza 1/9
WindwardAway Beancat 1/9
Gorta Illwei 1/9
Hippo Alice 1/9
Not-voted Gorta, Bradland, PlagueSimp, Atlas, Kiiruma, ElizaThePsycho, WindwardAway 7

(Nothing has changed)

By the way. Real talk. Lynching anyone over alice tonorrow given everything i have seen tonight is over my cold dead body and directly against what i will be typing in my journal tonight.

To be real clear.

Ok so if we ignore Alice and Hippo and assume the two of them will self-resolve in some way or another

Our yeet pool after Brad is Plague/Leafia and I would probably argue against Eliza for now unless both of those are town

I think we can guarantee a win unless town gets completely murked by non-town kp.

Achro is kinda OP tbh

Wolves steongmanning the arso instead of achro is a massive lol

2 Likes

How dare you rob Eli of that honor

Iā€™m still fine with voting Alice out tomorrow, much to her disappointment, but Iā€™m saying if we assume she and Hippo do their thing then thatā€™s what the rest of my PoE looks like.

Whichever of us is alive, we have to deal with this tomorrow.

It was 100% a spite kill which they had full right to do

Then why not let me shoot Hippo? If heā€™s W and Iā€™m V then let me resolve this shit through mech.

Looking at all the roles that benefit from living for three nights

ā€¦yeah,thatā€™s a thing.

Off-wagon voters are >rand town in this game context
Maybe excluding Alice considering whatā€™s happening in the thread

And if Alice lives, claims to have shot Hippo, and heā€™s not dead, sheā€™s gonna say he must be a bulletproof :person_shrugging:
Very predictable

if eliza was here, sheā€™d say something like ā€œeliza you foolā€

Iā€™m back to thinking Leafia is a wolf tbh

She would absolutely votepark on her partner just to avoid scrutiny

As I said, itā€™s fucking stupid because I will either kill my slot n3 and kill ā€œvillageā€ Hippo or kill a wolf.

U forgot to @ me :pleading_face:

Because you were rude.

If you had been kind and polite and reasoned maybe i go for another wolf read. That was a possibility. You wouldnt be the last wolf after all.

But you said we deserved the toxicity.

I will bring against you 20 years of mafia experience tomorrow which will make the burial i unleashed on marl look like i was making a sandcastle around him.

You have irked me. You get no kindness. My read stands. Your counter has been unimpressive. Your demeanor? Unacceptable.

And in this case you kill me over Hippo.

Iā€™m busy sorting other players now tbh

time to press my big red Troll button i have