Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

AtE isn’t going to help your case
Either way I’m giving you at least another day to see if you improve overall, regardless of Hippo, but you need to do something other than react viscerally to the top townie defending Hippo and claiming to back up the vig if you want to convince us.

How the hell am I supposed to improve when you all are claiming that an obvious wolf is a villager for asking mech questions?

Who are the wolves other than Hippo? Have you changed your mind on that?

I don’t think he is overstating his points, honestly
I think he has a good catch there, and the fact you’re absolutely not considering it is ridiculous for a player of your level if you’re town, so I choose to believe that your backlash comes from scum.

If we ignore the entire Hippo thing then idk, talk to me about some other topic and we can see if we find a point we agree on.

Marl right now somewhere

I found the gif button

3 Likes

I already told you that’s not the point, it’s contextual

Well, if none of the rest of us think he’s an obvious wolf, and you don’t think he’s an obvious villager, it just means he’s not an obvious anything.

Brad and 1 of Plague/Wazza.

Would frankly kill Plague as Hippo/Marl both have a comment that doesn’t feel that aligned with Wazza and Plague completely ditching the game after one wolf is down and the second one went into antispew looks very likely that he’s probably a wolf that gave up.

Plague hasn’t posted today at all
Hint hint

3 Likes

Btw, Achro, about the inconsistency when eevee listed Witch as redirector first and then changed it the second time. Told you some of it was speculation he made up : P

Hippo/achro/brad/marl and we decided to bus marl day one in a game with two nks and decide to be top poster to it is even worse when i am alive at lylo assuming a nk didnt kill me for being obvious town.

Fuck my wolf game is on another level.

1 Like

btw
was that in a similar timeframe to when he corrected it
i don’t feel like rereading it

Touche!

Does this mean ull stop pushing me to get hung

Honestly even if Plague is town, its not benefiting us to keep them alive cause they’re doing literally nothing
They’ve given two reads this entire game and nothing more

Yes he corrected it the second time, I commented that I’d seen the post before (didn’t notice the correction), he said not to point it out, then when he went more into detail he mentioned he had changed the witch role

Eevee claimed arso halfway through d1 and the entire discussion was about it for the rest of the day. How tf did u miss that

Sure. If I’m allowed to live to n3 then I’ll just shoot you.

Yeah, they have the roles but not actually the rolecards which I think is kind of funny
Imagine fakeclaiming a role when you don’t know what it does

As I said before, Plague’s probably wolfing as well.