Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Ah ok lol

Itā€™s 1 am and Iā€™m operating on 3 h of sleep from the previous night so Iā€™m not backreading till I find that it becomes relevant

But thatā€™s fine, was curious because I had only seen your suspicion on me before

Marl has also said hello to you being sus, although briefly.

Well
That hello was the only interaction we had cause I vanished immediately after
Got caught up in irl stuff for a while and decided not to multi-task lol, I donā€™t really care if it looks weird
If Marl posted more after that, I havenā€™t seen it yet tbh but Iā€™ll find it eventually. I donā€™t have a read o him.

Ok I have a list of things I want to actually backread
Will do it when Iā€™m more awake though lol
And report my findings

Later peeps

Not vibin with him

2 Likes

Ok
Making a note of that too

Iā€™m still on Mobile but yeah my guess is that as far as I can tell people are just pushing Leafia because of a player based reason.

1 Like

Imagine if i subbed into g8

I should have shouldnt i

1 Like

Probably not gonna bother reading much more into Achro today.
Donā€™t like their posts on a bias level and can see a decent amount come from a wolf.

I donā€™t wanna be bias though so I wonā€™t solve them today.

I am incredibly bothered by the idea that this game could theoretically rand two arsonists who will literally just enter an arms race to kill each other first and everyone else will fucking die in the process

Then again, I saw great meme potential in the setup so I doomed myself to sign up

2 Likes

Literally only from the perspective of maybe more experience with achro would be cool to help solve him

Wait is there not just one of each role

No I asked that in signups and duplicates can rand

Clearly someone didnā€™t read the OP/comment section.

1 Like

Itā€™s fucked lol

Ok.

I still stand by Illwei and Leafia as town.

1 Like