Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

people see that a wolf died and stop putting in effort

hilarious
im in

excellent, we are currently voting wazza and suspecting wind.

Thank you for at least asking what’s scummy in her ISO

@Leafia to answer your question for me, as I said earlier it isn’t that I think you’ve posted super towny things but I don’t think you’ve posted anything that I would said nails you into your scum meta. At worst, it’s NAI, but I don’t see anything from you that makes me think “no way this can’t be town”.

So, yes, it’s a bit early for me to jump in and say I think you’re town, since nothing points super clearly in that direction either, but as I have also mentioned, I just think it’s funny if I challenge the thread consensus calling you a wolf, because it will always spark some sort of discussion.

1 Like

only if its L-1

/vote wazza @Frostwolf103 @Host_Account_2
i rarely actually vote people until im almost set on killing them but eh
its funny
im going to go afk for a bit now

2 Likes

Do not worry, I will lift the curse on this site by doing my best and then not promising any results because mafia is difficult.

How are you, Eliza? Anything pop out in the thread yet?

i am still seriously considering massclaim
outside of that, no
mostly because i barely read anything

Well it won’t be much of a mass claim if you’re the only one for it.

It seems we are in a bit of a lull, might be a good time to catch up on some of the happenings before you get confused.

2 Likes

yeah fair

before i forget
achro is questionable to me at least vibewise
some of their posts are good but they seem to be set on carrying town half the time and little questioning the other time

I thought the same but I also think maybe it’s cause I haven’t ISO’d him for full context tbh

(also I’ve only seen his champs game and literally no other games he’s played in so idk meta)

When did this happen lol

Well they said they found day 1s useless, and if that’s the case then I might as well get a double vote out of it. Not like they wanted to do anything with their vote.

Champs was a bit painful. I am glad to have a lot of people posting and mechanics again.

Odd takes resulting in frequent misyeets I think is a usual hallmark of Leafia’s townplay
One of the things she does consistently as a wolf is spew her teammates, but looking for posts that look like spew and preflipping her as a wolf does end up in misyeets as well when she’s town
You’re guaranteed spew from her if she’s actually scum, but some of the posts that look like juicy spew are in fact her reads as town
Which is why I am confirming the “odd takes” aspect

Not rly feelin atlas rn

Nah Wazza says that every game so I’m not at all interested in that comment

Why did you say people are suspecting me? What are people suspecting me for?

Not feeling as in not agreeing with, or not feeling that he’s scum? (sorry if I missed context)

I believe the answers you seek lie in the thread…!

But in this case when I said ‘we’ I meant ‘me + you’ to atlas since we are apparently a voting bloc now. I was being cute.