Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

All of illwei’s posts today rule lmao.

Wdym? What do you think Mafia Strongman does? I thought that role’s ability is the exact same thing as the anticlaim.
Otherwise, if you think Strongman is a free extra kill, then there would be perpetual possibility of 2 kills every night.

Ah, that part. Well I would definitely see Leafia/pigeon as W/W and W/V, but I am way less certain about V/W and V/V. If they are V/W, then Alice prevented Leafia’s death for effectively no reason. As for V/V… I just have a biased W read on Leafia.

Yeah cuz ur probably mafia with them

1 Like

I don’t know if people even remembered they had journals in this game because that’s not a typical mechanic in games on this site.

If it is literally just leafia/pig/marl and i was right d1 so alice chainsawed me and got everyone to back them imma be happy

Its such a broken mechanic though lol

2 Likes

I’m feeling like playing rn which sucks because time to go to work

thanks for being wrong on brad achro

2 Likes

wow that sounds rude tha’ts not meant to be rude it’s meant to be a joke about things ive said before /lh it’s all /lh love u achro

1 Like

What’s the point of having an anticlaim mechanic that just gives you a free strongman modifier if you have a mafia strongman that can give you a free strongman modifier without fishing for claims? I don’t get it… It’s redundant lol

Usually there’s a word limit and not “you can write anything short of an actual novel in your logs”

A janitor role to nerf the logs is completely understandable, I just don’t know how exactly that works lol

Were we specifically told wolves got roles pregame?

No but both eevee and Marl said it lol

1 Like

As for me… I like to rant and speculate, but when it comes to mech speculation it is basically a waste of time IMO. It’s less of a waste of time compared to reading and interacting with AtE, but in general it is basically time and effort consuming activity that effectively does not benefit town most of the time.

Cough

I might have went overboard

I think having an understanding of roles is needed. But sure. Anyway probably four wolves left. Who else you got but leafia?

And on this topic
For those of you who think wolves did not get a list of roles that can only be unique and not rolled more than once
Why the fuck would wolves get a list of fake claims if the list includes every possible role in the town? Lol
Cause those aren’t fake claims, those are just in the OP

so if they did not get told which roles were unique and max one per game, they were simply given a list of fake claims that did not include town roles that were unique and had rolled.

From what i cld tell the only mark against me is that i assumed anticlaim worked that each night they guess someones role and if theyre correct they get a strongman on anyone

Not a derp clear cuz thats easy to fake but idk why thats scummy, i never read OP that deeply

Me too
I took advantage of the lack of word limit tbh

hey guys im back from beating up mithrix by doing this

1 Like

Eevee said they knew which roles are unique but didnt specify