anti-claim is literally never targetting you anyway

1 Like

its a joke
town’s doing nothing anyway

1 Like

and im writing

Oh ok eliza is a wolf?

what

is that a general question or are you asking atlas or are you musing to yourself

Yeah I said something similar earlier lol, I agree on this point for sure

I read bean’s case on me as towny because 1. she clearly did not see me claim PR and this tells me none of her teammates told her either, if she has teammates, and 2. she tunnels me in every game when she’s town but handles it in a different way when she’s scum and this is how her town tunnel looks

1 Like

It’s between pigeon and Leafia
Leafia probably should claim if she wants any chance of living
Pigeon needs to uh… town it up a notch and not just do pigeon things

1 Like

If pigeon flips wolf then I would look at Leafia next
If Leafia flips wolf I would reconsider beancat but not rush to yeet her cause I am not convinced she’s scum, but I would probably yeet pigeon in that case too if he wasn’t already dead

The fact that pigeon was a claimed backup backing up the vig and did not get strongmanned over Vulgard is probably an indicator not in pigeons favor

1 Like

Cause I am almost positive there has to be scum (read: non-town) between pigeon and Hippo
And if Hippo were wolf, wolves would not want a town vig shooting him. So they’d kill pigeon at some point.

If Hippo is town, wolves don’t kill pigeon, but there’s like no way pigeon is also town. He’s either wolf or executioner in that world (for reasons discussed earlier) and he doesn’t die in either case.

Anyway I’m falling asleep so gl nerds, ill be back later

eliza i remember your quote wall posts as complete fluff, this one is actually good what happened

i grew

1 Like

Pigeon never said he was shooting tho?

he better

1 Like

More like I’m on my phone and I don’t really check what I type when I post on my phone and autocorrect has been paying havoc with me today. Maybe a bit too fast typing too.

Yeah. Zone is always like this.

Good luck on it. I hope you pass.

Yeah. This sounds reasonable to me.

One of the best players on the site. Although being very skilled doesn’t always mean that you’re automatically correct and I don’tbreally understand why she was so convinced Hippo was a wolf.

Honestly, not impossible.

Maybe a 75-80% chance to be Godfather if Alice’s slot is town.

Only you Zone.

I’m conflicted on Alice’s spot and Hippo now as well, so I’m up to solving that today.

We never go me first. Always Pigeon first. I’m active. He’s not.

Believe me, Alice would’ve tunneled me to kingdom come if I was a wolf with her this game.

To get told what the roles actually do and to see the text on them.

I believe this.

Not the first time I talked like thst as a villager. I don’t know if I have as a wolf or not though. I don’t go with spicy reads like that as a wolf.

I’ve wallposted as both a villager and a wolf.

I hope you get better soon.

How you can think I’m VT with how much I’ve been softing my role I’ll never know. I was even afraid that I’ve been a bit too obvious about what I am.

This sounds fair so I’ll claim now. I’d be shocked if no one figured it out by now.

I’m sheriff. You can probably tell I checked Hippo N1 and got a town result for him based on how I acted about his slot so he’d have to be exactly Godfather to be mafia. N2 I checked Plague and got a town result so Hippo and Plague being w/w is completely impossible.

you uh
didnt mention it before now
i cant tell if this is a good or a bad thing

2 Likes

also thats definitely interesting

3 Likes