Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Hmm.

@Leafia

Hi

Has the previous owner of the pidgeon slot ever pocketed you as wolf? Like made you think they were town by correctly reading you?

1 Like

i wouldn’t put it past alice
but im not going to comment on it either way because im not her

Yeah i am asking if it has been done before.

Part of me wants to think that the previous slot owner came into the topic, saw their deep wolf dreams die when i iso’d them, and had a von Karma break down on the spot. However i also think that is arrogant of me to assume so i am trying to be very cautious with my read here.

But also day 2 they spent a lot of time on two scanned people saying they were wolf so i mean. Awkward.

if w pigeon saw people putting his slot under scrutiny i wouldn’t put it past him to just give up
but i’m not very experienced with him so i’d assume asking the like two people who’d know him

which i assume would be eliza and amelia

What a life for amelia. Come in. Get mech cleared.

2 Likes

im still a bit spooked by the idea of a godfather
but im fine with just putting them on the backburner and killing everyone else beforehand

1 Like

She pocketed me as NK role in my second ever game with her. It was my second game on the old site too. I was groupscum that game which she realized but she claimed to read me v and had me pocketed the entire game. She eventually won the game too.

1 Like

My off the cuff thoughts

Pidgeon wolf who was pocketing leafia and trying to regain thread control after she was mislynched.
I think how previous slot owner of pidgeon also handled eliza was power wolfy. They hsd them as town but the more scrutiny that came on eliza the more they were willing to target them. Not for sure though just my first take.

1 Like

hm
might tinfoil hippo godfather who got pushed by w alice and got mad we weren’t buying it
but still i doubt it
my value in luck holds firm

Well if pidgeon is wolf we get the scans and the obvious reads for-

Hm

Ironically i think leafia could still be wolf with this claim if pidgeon is wolf actually lmao.

But i think i have been told leafia would not be this good so i will let that paranoia wash away.

1 Like

i still have heavy paranoia
but im not going to let that get in my way

1 Like

Yarr

Pidgeon flip and then re eval

1 Like

pigeon might be arso/exe/nk who was going for a play (its alice)

but still
we’ll see ig

out of everyone i townread i probably have the weakest reason for illwei
but she’s been ~fine so

i geniuely forgot what poss even did
i know its a redirector but like
then what

Oh one thing. We know amelia and hippo 100% cant be 3p too. Thats nice.

2 Likes