Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

But as you note it isnt as if we are looking for the final mafia member.

So turns out I kinda forgot roles can double up
And was suspicious of zoneā€™s insane claim for no good reason

Anyway whats going on

Hello bean. I would like your claim now as you are one of three-four people we might want pigeon to shoot tonight if we let him live.

Oh is today the massclaim day

I usually like it when >1 ppl yell at me to claim so I donā€™t just claim for nothing if thats okay with ya

Not quite mass, just of the people currently in the poe. Which holds back the scanned people and a couple of others.

1 Like

anticlaim is basically never targeting yā€™all
but eh

I am missing out then. What about pigeonā€™s behavior do you not like?

Although i will say claiming on the spot does look more genuine than not.

For the record. I would just go ahead if i were you.

Fair

I mean I donā€™t really think I lose much cuz I havent been acting like a PR anyway

VT here

Replacing in and not caring about the game in the slightest. Forgetting about it. Not doing any reading. Etc

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

I usually try and hold back fullclaiming as long as lossible so I can FPS (see: my feeble attempt in FAM2)

But dont really got the t8me or thread knowledge to do that this game

In all fairness, considering what the previous slot has done to it, I would say that such behavior is NAIā€¦

eh
i somewhat buy it

doesnt really change my opinion tbh
but its believable

Ah. Let me clarify: the current behavior does not change my opinion of the slot, therefore it is bad.

1 Like

if pigeon comes in and just is towny heā€™ll probably live
but eh

Mostly just chilling in PoE cause I dont really got the energy to get out of it

I at least know Iā€™m town so Iā€™ll just be on the lookout for idiots that come after me

Goddnight yall

Would you think someone is stupid for not being able to resd you well if you arent coming across as energetic? May i ask why?

No because thatā€™s a fact
Usually when people try and kill me itā€™s some dumb reason they pull out of their asses
And I try to call them out on it

I presume this asks me why Iā€™m less energetic
Combination of school burnout, not having read most of the thread, and the general sense that yall have it pretty much handled