Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Does executioner always target a town on this site? It can vary.

this game is largely based off tos
i assume it would

Ah. It was Achro who said it.
So, yeah. Considering how pigeon went straight after Hippo without checking anything, I think he might be actually a sloppy Executioner.

If it is based on Town of Salem, then yes.
But otherwise I donā€™t know as it varies per host.
Executioner isnā€™t run very often in the first place IIRC.

Would also explain the harsh reaction. My iso of hippo and the previous slot owner killed their win condition in that case.

Wait. If we suspect pigeon of being Executioner, canā€™t we let him live then? Because this implies Marl wasnā€™t lying about 4 starting mafia, and this would also explain the lack of kills; ToS Executioner cannot kill.

That being said i have liked a lot of who is actively posting.

Although

Amelia may have a little godfather equity. No need to tinfoil just yet though.

In the best case scenario, he is now actually Vigilante, and we basically have a public bullet.

Pretty sure this counts for everyone tbh.

I earnestly dont trust him with a bullet as town tbh. I would rather judt fully solve the slot. Yeah exe makes sense but also plenty of wolf equity still.

Not quite. So for example windy isnt godfather :p. I am clearly not aligned. And plague dipping after marl open claimed is an interesting note.

Basically i dont want to pre flip but if pigeon is wolf i dont think it is too hard to connect the dots to how a power wolf might treat godfather plague day 2

Be honest here: Do you not trust pigeon with a bullet, or Aliceā€™s slot with a bullet?
Because (due to his lack of content) I havenā€™t seen any reason why he wouldnā€™t cooperate with us if heā€™s actually Vig now.

As for wolf equity: I mainly scumread Alice based on what how D2ā€™s wagon got derailed from Leafia to Brad, but now that Leafia has claimed, I basically have no reason to doubt Aliceā€™s claim anymore.

That, and D2ā€™s AtE isnā€™t something w!Alice would do from my experience with her, which is why I doubted my scumreads on her after she had claimed. (Though in all fairness, Windward was right about it getting countered easily. Iā€™m surprised pigeon didnā€™t claim roleblocked tbh.)

How do we know that? Marl interactions?

Did Plague dip immediately after Marl claimed, or had they already gone a long time beforehand?

Well let me walk through something.

Lets say pigeon is town and cooperates with us on a list. What prevents mafia from roleblocking him?

So he comes in and claims blocked tomorrow. Now what?

Using this logic, what prevents mafia from roleblocking him N2? Are we actually certain the mafia has a consort in the first place?

thatā€™d be a far better idea aswell

mayor

Oh. Right.
Forgot about that.

Not certain but i dont think they would double up roles so it is either a 3/5 chance or 4/5 chance

As for why not n2, much better to blindly try to block a more powerful role than a backup getting their power that they cant use.

Once we get claims from the three people i want we can re evaluate. But i just dont see an actual compelling reason to keep the slot alive atm. Past behsvior. Current behavior. I would simply rather put the puzzle piece in and move on.