Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

the last time i played wolf was over a year ago
and it was my first ever fm game
i believe my meta would’ve wildly changed since then so
no

as far as im aware at least

Do you know what a gutread is? Or an opinion is? This is a pretty large part of why I’m currently scumreading you.

As for some others, I don’t like how Atlas is flatly refusing to play the game, but I don’t know ifvI’d necessarily call it wolfy behavior. I just don’t know what to make of it currently.

Zone feels somewhat like classic v!Zone, so I’m fine giving him a townlean for now.

Marl is the biggest one however, the one I’m best at reading. I do like how he’s been pretty solvy, so I’m fine with giving him a townread for now.

I still don’t see why everyone seems to be townreading Illwei though. She seems to have been hyperfocused on me and I don’t remember her mentioning many other slots.

My opinions on Wazza and Vulgard haven’t changed either at this point. I’m also leaning a bit more towards Wind being town too.

I see. I will likely file you under ‘sort by night actions’ then, truth be told. At the very least you are pro fun by agreeing to sheep me today, and that’s appreciated.

fair enough
i’d prefer to be properly townread always but that isnt going to happen by me saying it

as in an actually decent reason this time

in fairness if I catch a wolf and you just go along with it that’s some nice town ev. So I guess I got to do my job now in order to help you out.

@Leafia at one point the people on you were me, Wazza, Vul, and Illwei, and myself. How many of these people do you think are wolfy atm?

apparently I count twice lol

Ummm, I virtually always care what happens to me regardless of my alignment.

That’s literally the meaning of lhf. Basically anyway.

hm
slight townread for this post
its a weird gimmicky reason im keeping to myself but its there nevertheless

Being lhf doesn’t have anything to do with how much you post.

i 100% think leafia would agree/disagree with what achro is saying based off her alignment

No they aren’t Wazza. Lhf are people that are easy for wolves to misexe.

1 Like

As for me, I’m getting a good vibe from Achro so I’m willing to give him a townread for now. It seems he’s really trying to figure stuff out and I like that.

1 Like

yeah my read stands

I am ok with this read of events yeah

Tough to say, but I do like his takes on things. Still keeping him at null for now.

Sends help

1 Like

Hmmm, Bean is someone I’m a bit conflicted on, but they sound villagery enough for now from what I remember of them.