Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Macdonald

Ok bye

Heya Min. Here are some random notes I have down, can you walk me through which of these you do and donā€™t like? Think of it as my way of saying hello to you.

Vul/Illwei - Donā€™t think two wolves vote hop early day one from leafia to achro (thatā€™s me!) to Wazza. Wolves tend to be pretty image aware.

Vul/Marl - post 590 comes off as unaligned to me. Maybe just in general its a Vul town post and thatā€™s why, but it is hard for me to see a wolf talking about another wolf going ā€˜if these are wrong, they are wolfā€™ because if two wolves have that list they are probably not bussing heavily within that list so it would bring undue ā€˜chainā€™ reaction of having them conflict later on down the road. I just have trouble picturing it day one.

Vul/Wazza - 592 and 593 would be some really, really good wolf theatre if it is w/w. I tend to not be too paranoid about that day one though.

Atlas - Volunteered when they last played scum, thatā€™s probably above equity of rand wolf lol.

Atlas/Wazza pings me as wolf theatre vibes with how atlas entered the thread, doesnā€™t mean too much.

Illwei/Zorvo - I think a wolf could come up with better reasons to town read their wolf buddy than whatever that was

2 Likes

@min

sorry didnā€™t realize I didnā€™t reply to you.

Iā€™ll do this when Iā€™m done with work- 3 hours

Still on Mobile.

Yeah alright thatā€™s fair.

Basically Iā€™m just copy and pasting the things I remember stood out to me at the time of brief reading.
Think there was also a time you were questioning Bradā€™s Wind read correct Illwei?

Yeah once Iā€™m off mobile I will make a full case for both my town reads.

2 Likes

Itā€™s more of a pressure vote than anything else but they havenā€™t improved much since then.

What are your current thoughts on bean?

im back
read the 78 posts this time
saw nothing of value
will probably kinda be here for a bit

Iā€™m not that bad as a wolf Marl.

youā€™re only good as a wolf because your ā€œmetaā€ is impossible to tell apart from how you behave as town

1 Like

im taking notes

thats all i wanted to reply to

taking notes can be useful early, this is true.

also have a meme

6 Likes

question
now that you got a double vote what are you gonna do with it

youā€™ve played mafia for 15+ years according to you
thereā€™s gotta be something interesting

get a read of you, get a read from anyone who reacts in any way to this situation, and hopefully if you are town use your pliability to help lynch a wolf today. Doubt youā€™ll murder a wolf with me if youā€™re a wolf, although the dedication to the bit would be admirable in that case.

hm
iā€™ll hold you to that then

Please do.

Question while you are here. I thought you and wazza could have been wolf theatre earlier with how you two interacted. Is something like that within your known meta or would it be strange for you to do that as wolf?