Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

@WindwardAway

would you agree that backup would be one of the roles not stacked for town? Or were there specific roles you had in mind.

unstoppable is EXTREMELY VAGUE
then I realized the wording on my rolecard
this is fine.

Eliza I would love if you gave some effort into staying alive these final few hours. I am doing my best here.

sorry i am supposed to be mowing lawn

tbh proper lawn care is important and saturdays are a regular day to do such a task.

That checks out.

so, one thing I did notice in that other game is that Eliza is more self aware joking about being mafia and such

now I need a break, I might be back here before the EoD

Iā€™d disagree, they could be stacked, itā€™s a Frost game

tbf I was warned pre-game frost is known for wild games.

hrm

I keep going back and forth on Eliza.

Would be dumb if itā€™s just w/w and I am just going back and forth for no reason

and if it is v/v I feel like town is in super trouble anyway lol.

the night actions this game have really put us behind an eight ball.

My mind keeps wanting to tinfoil atlas but the only way that is possible in any degree is if pigeon isnā€™t wolf.

Mostly because according to eevee this template really shouldnā€™t have this much power as it does now if I believe Eliza could be town, so its a valid path to question atlas more. Either way itā€™s chill to get his claim tomorrow so we can see what everything got him.

Anyway.

/vote Pigeon

@Host_Account_2

I think, wind, I just want this slotā€™s game to be over with so I can review their interactions with a 100% clear head. Donā€™t think thereā€™s much disagreement. Itā€™s a back and forth thing where I am weighing pros and cons, so Iā€™ll just stick to this lol. I think if this slot flips town it could lead to some spicy considerations though.

2 Likes

Whats atlas even claim

Not against a Gorta execution today honestly. His pushes have been very weird and I canā€™t wrap my head a erg ound them. They donā€™t feel real.

I say this with zero confidence, but,

I like Gorta today tbh

I might be pocketed by someone actually reading the game though.

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Zone_Q11 Hippo, Zone_Q11, Thepigeonnnyc 3/8
Thepigeonnyc Leafia, Gorta, Achromatic 3/8
Illwei Illwei, ElizaThePsycho 2/8
Eliza Wazza 1/8
Not-voted Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, Beancat, WindwardAway 5

Frost thatā€™s not who I voted.

Four hours remaining until End of Day 3

1 Like

@Illwei @ElizaThePsycho stop voting the claimed seer.

1 Like

to avoid future confusion frost had me down for a zone vote originally lol

1 Like

/vote the pigeonnyc @Host_Account_2
disclaimer I am not back from mowing the lawn as my 5 minute timer just went off