Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Ever just suddenly think everyone you suspect is actually town and you are doomed?

Me either.

1 Like

Elizaā€™s only mention of Wazza all day 2 btw unless I have just missed something.

yeah, I found a bit of energy, this crap evolved into a sinus infection

thatā€™s true, but still, thatā€™s my pelt

Have you like not read anything bro

That was me
And also me the day before
I accidentally claimed it about 5 minutes into the day cause I forgot to censor my logs before pasting them

2 Likes

Yes

Eliza seems much more lucid than this as wolf in silent hill and in an inventor 13er she linked in silent hill.

I am trying very hard to squint my eyes here at Eliza. I donā€™t know if sheā€™s just fake claiming or if she decided to go on an adventure.

Iā€™m gonna get killed unless I vote an existing wagon
I donā€™t like Zoneā€™s slot that much
/vote Zone

@WindwardAway I assume it is within pigeonā€™s wolf range to appear this clueless

ā€¦ or actually be this clueless

1 Like

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Zone_Q11 Hippo, Zone_Q11, Thepigeonnnyc 3/8
Illwei Illwei, ElizaThePsycho 2/8
Eliza Achromatic, Wazza 2/8
Thepigeonnyc Leafia, Gorta 2/8
Not-voted Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, Beancat, WindwardAway 5

so what did Eliza do again?

Her only vote day 1 was on me, and she said my case on marl the wolf sucked. Then she hasnā€™t done anything and claimed to roleblock me n1 and wazza n2

So her only real activity before today was helping wolves, but also I just read two games from her and she seems a lot less engaged here so that could be a town tell somehow?

idk

ah ok, because Eliza really never does interact with Wazza and the only posts about you are a case

Iā€™m still fine with killing pigeon

Yeah I looked at that. Is that something you think town eliza might do?

I donā€™t know, but I didnā€™t really get much wolf vibes based on tone.

2 Likes

can you read silent hill mafia real quick? just iso eliza and see what you think of tone? Her iso isnt very long ;o

itā€™s probably just a lazy read though because like I am fine with pigeon and I donā€™t feel too great

link?