Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

eliza blocking me if town was really bad

also your only vote day one being against me who happened to be voting wolf was really bad

why you do this

leafia gorta has mentioned a few people today tbh

1 Like

honestly I just
didn’t have any better scumreads
same with d2

if you were consort why would you block me night 1 as mafia iyo

now i have an idea of consesus, at least
but i
actually i should probably make more cases
in my head i had a wolfcase against beancat even though that isn’t true and therefore i didn’t need to make one

i cannot interpret the last part of this sentence

if you were mafia consort why would you choose to block me night one, in your opinion.

same info as I have now or would my mafia buddies have actually told me that you were the cause of marl dying
my response changes based on this
(if its the 2nd one, because you lynched a wolf)

had

Unless we have some crazy stuff going on vul’s sod2 list turned out to be pretty bad.

2 Likes

absolutely destroyed

bottom four contains doc/mayor/sheriff/green check.

Then Gorta/Pigeon so maybe ???

but at least two anti town in the greens.

2 Likes

True. That’s what I meant about him improving today. I more meant he was super hyper focused on Zone D1 and D2.

instead of posting anything meaningful I will post this

Gorta seems to be a consensus scumread that could actually stick. Lowest person on Vul’s readslist that hasn’t been greenchecked, and a bunch of people have mentioned him.
/vote Gorta @Host_Account_2

wow this is incredibly wolfy

1 Like

Mindmeld with me honestly.

1 Like

I am still in utter shock that I’m so bad at this game that I’m about to be executed as self-resolving
This is a sight to behold

2 Likes

Hm hm hm.

Tough spot with you Eliza. Sometimes I think you sound pure but gosh I have no idea what your town and wolf ranges are like. I feel if I got any sense in silent hill you were more aggressive when voted rather than here which has been mostly ‘oh yeah I get it.’’

‘less relevant if leafia flips town’ on beancat’s green check. Pigeon slot apparently disagreed with this.

God if Pigeon slot had stellar reasons maybe I could buy super toxic pissed off town more but their two main pushes, hippo and plague, are dual green checked lol. Like imagine that is not only town but wrong town, I can’t even fathom.

PlagueSimp - This is probably town but I’m flip-flopping; they townread Wazza because Wazza is defending Leafia whom PlagueSimp finds towny, and that looked uninformed to me but also a really weird way to read Wazza considering the fact PlagueSimp shouldn’t know Leafia’s alignment and thus Wazza could’ve been defending a wolf from their POV, which obviously wouldn’t have been towny; w/e this is probably just a villager with their own way of thinking

That’s vul. "w/e this is probably just a villager’

god amelia’s godfather equity is pretty high lol.

1 Like

Hmmm, it’s definitely possible honestly.