Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

This was well over a year ago, but I remember Eliza’s meta was freezing after D1 as wolf

1 Like

@Leafia because d1 and d2 I just didn’t get much done

1 Like

that’s also my town meta
:kaisertroll:

1 Like

Yeah. I think if Eliza was a wolf, she’d be way less active than she’s being honestly. I wouldn’t put her in my towncore yet, but I’m reasonably certain she’s a villager here.

Basically I am trying to summon the dead to speak to me here. What matters less is not the read, but the progression on the read.

That plague paragraph is an early game good player not sorting harshly yet. TMI’d leafia town? Kind to go after a green check but vul dying makes me think yeah honestly. “wait, that’s the godfather, and vul is just randomly town reading them!”

it makes way too much sense even though it is so dumb to go for a green check lmao.

bean’s green check is kind of revoked due to leafia being town.

Do I just trust Vul’s town inner circle? I could certainly see a world where it is right. Hm.

If Amelia is godfather then the game gets a lot less confusing.

2 Likes

Yeah Eliza just feels towny to me. Then again, since when can my reads be trusted

1 Like

Also we have asked for pigeon to do stuff and there have been several attempts to save himself. He just brings up people at random and throws crap at the walls. Like voting Amelia with no reasoning or prior mentions or a super weak case on bean

Yeah me too, kind of weird but really I am the only one whos seems concerned by it and I am the newbie here, wouldn’t want to step out of line.

Day 3 VC

Voted Voter Count
Thepigeonnyc Leafia, Gorta, Achromatic, Eliza 4/8
Illwei Illwei, Hippo 2/8
Zone_Q11 Zone_Q11 1/8
Eliza Wazza 1/8
Gorta Thepigeonnyc 1/8
Not-voted Amelia, Atlas, Kiiruma, Beancat, WindwardAway 5
1 Like

hmmm.

Vul wavered on Eliza but that could be a mistake. I am a convincing person when I write up a case on someone. Just because I present a valid world view doesn’t make it true.

hm hm hm.

1 Like

The problem is that a strong player claimed back up taking vig d2 and didn’t die during the night, while pigeon has done nothing

1 Like

I don’t usually play with this sort of backup but I think a few people have noted this is very unusual, so I will believe that sinks pigeon’s town equity.

1 Like

Mindmeld #2.

With a different player though.

The fact of the matter is it looks extremely likely, regardless of Pigeon’s alignment, that day 1 the slot tried to say we should give the mafia rolecop an out and was voting the greenchecked person who is claiming to have a vig shot now.

If they are town this alone would usually get them executed if we thought they were a skilled player. I am not convinced of this, but everyone else is so yeah.

looks directly at Amelia while reading the reply I have quoted

1 Like

Vul was hyped for Zone tbh

Leafia all like "focal point did you say? Lemme just scan ‘em for ya’ lol

So let’s work through amelia is godfather theory

vul ends day 2 on 2/3 wolves (tbf this wasnt a team, he knew hippo/pigeon unaligned)

Leafia town, Eliza maybe he had a good bead on and was just swayed by my case

two in bean/kiiruma/gorta/wazza and his town core was solid? That could easily be a world.

For people who think Gorta is a wolf really read his day 3 btw. I have no ideas about his play but his day 3 feels a lot better than day 1 and 2 and he was mentioning having internet trouble so, I don’t like to disbelieve players on OOG things.

He sounds really pure today, but I don’t know him well.

1 Like

(Also I am kind of giving the game away on my shot a little bit lol)

It’s a pretty scummy thing to lie about having internet issues so you don’t have to play

It’s also something I’ve never done before