Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

You keep asking me to fight knowing you won’t change your mind though, this is genuinely pointless, just tell me if you’d actually change your mind or not so I can fucking sleep

@Hippopablompoyeetus, shoot Gorta after I die.

Well, can you walk me through how it would fuck over town? Wouldn’t it be worse if we were wrong about things and you were the game losing mislynch at lylo because of your history?

I am trying to prevent that as a worse case scenario.

(best case is you are a wolf)

1 Like

I have had a total of 1 good wolf game on this site (DAC) and I’d argue only like 1 or 2 games on the old site which would include Insurgency FM.

I am actually always willing to change my mind, and I am sorry if it doesn’t seem that way. It’s just the things you have said aren’t the things that will change my mind. I also don’t give answer keys mid game as, obviously, I think you have wolf equity.

Post game though we can discuss ways to fool me.

1 Like

or convince me

1 Like

I’m not going to shit on you postgame, especially if you actually are town because that’s just bullshit, we all have mistakes and stuff

2 Likes

You’re also one of the hardest wolves to find and you cannot deny that

1 Like

Considering the fact you are voting me despite townreading me more than Wazza is something that makes me highly doubt your statement.

I am not voting you.

Then what could I say, there’s absolutely nothing, I’ve used your exact push on me and showed you that it’s a lot worse for other players and not once have you shown you’d sway your mind on that

I rarely get mislynched in LyLo unless it’s F3, don’t think I’ve ever had that happen to me once

All I can advise, Achro, is that at least from my experience when it comes to Wazza, I find it easier to read her as the game goes by and I’m feeling genuine frustration which I don’t think she’d quite have as W. Sure, you could argue that maybe she just doesn’t feel like she’s been caught for the right reasons but I think moreso that she’s actually trying and wants you to be able to correctly read her.

I’m townreading Wazza from these interactions tbh.

…? Then why did you say “you (plural) decided to hang me” while also basically ignoring my posts?

I understand you were talking to Wazza too, but my posts are basically invisible.

Also, if Pigeon shoots Hippo, or Hippo shoots Pigeon, if neither of them are wolf then that’s 2 town dead, you shoot me that’s 3 town dead, if we lynch Eliza and Eliza was town that’s 4 town dead, wolves then kill someone thats 5 town dead, that’s not even including the potential chance of a neutral also killing someone

Need I say anymore other than the fact that that is a 5v4/5v3v1 scenario, this is the worst case scenario obviously but the point stands

I respect this, I truly do. However I have a long standing policy to never change a read strictly due to AtE and it has served me too well to change it now. Now, the underlying read can be wrong so I can be wrong, but relying on emotional tells is just not something I am comfortable with.

But I get it.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between reading into AtE and actually reading my posts

You’re doing neither, so like I’ve said and I’ll say it again

There’s no convincing you

You’re hellbent on this

Hm, I don’t feel like I am. But if you say it comes off that way I will work on my communication in the future.

no idea the context ;o

???
What is the current VC?

it’s nothing to do with your communication, it’s the fact you haven’t argued against any of my points, you’ve only said you agree

What does that give me to work with?